The Falkirk FC Thread

Hello chaps

How we doing? I see you've lulled your 'competitors' into a false sense of security by drawing your first match. Well done. League wrapped up by Christmas?

Tom Owen-Evans is an absolute baller btw. 

Thank you.

#Dunkirk

giphy.gif

3 minutes ago, Girth said:

Hello chaps

How we doing? I see you've lulled your 'competitors' into a false sense of security by drawing your first match. Well done. League wrapped up by Christmas?

Tom Owen-Evans is an absolute baller btw

Thank you.

#Dunkirk

giphy.gif

This......

This cant be true. Is it? Did you mean to say ball boy?

Just now, Girth said:

He's killing it at Hereford. 

How you seeing the season ahead going?

This universe we live in. It just never stops shocking and puzzling does it?

I think we will win the league personally but as you may have read here and in match reports, it might not be a whistle stop tour of seaside skelpings even with our budget being vast in comparison. Today is a big day for McKinnon. First home game against probable relegation fodder, so he has to show some attacking intent to appease the fans, but also has to show some aptitude at breaking a 10 man wall which we are likely to see at home a lot. 

Anything other than a convincing win today will see knives out for McKinnon

4 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

This universe we live in. It just never stops shocking and puzzling does it?

I think we will win the league personally but as you may have read here and in match reports, it might not be a whistle stop tour of seaside skelpings even with our budget being vast in comparison. Today is a big day for McKinnon. First home game against probable relegation fodder, so he has to show some attacking intent to appease the fans, but also has to show some aptitude at breaking a 10 man wall which we are likely to see at home a lot. 

Anything other than a convincing win today will see knives out for McKinnon

You'll get there bud. Patience my friend. 

Hemmings has come home...

giphy.gif

Edited by Girth

You'll get there bud. Patience my friend. 
Hemmings has come home...
giphy.gif&key=bf1bb4f672cf1a119490eb4711b8729ecf54a58e7649f4a8e2468001f5b8c428
Seen that. Great signing for you lads. Seems the Dundee clubs are set up to go head to head for the title. Cant see anyone else being able to stay up there with yous.

Goes without saying that I will be rooting hard for our Navy Blue Dabskelping cousins.

Hello chaps
Tom Owen-Evans is an absolute baller btw. 
Thank you.
#Dunkirk
giphy.gif&key=0fc4c26d6bc32816bf0cd53481f05ecb87915dde3e9c25e15fc5598c190350a9

I can only assume by your gif that you mean baseballer

56 minutes ago, Back Post Misses said:

Another indoctrinated to accept mediocrity. He will do fine in this league but the way some are creaming their pants is embarrassing, you would have thought we have signed messi.

Anyway the club have backed McKinnon. Time he delivered

Understand your sentiment, but I, myself, am in no way creaming. Appreciate his time with us previously though, does not deserve to be dismissed like a no mark signing like a McLean etc. 

Understand your sentiment, but I, myself, am in no way creaming. Appreciate his time with us previously though, does not deserve to be dismissed like a no mark signing like a McLean etc. 
I remember the first couple of times seeing him thinking he was a no mark, but he did contribute a lot. What got him most respect from me though was during that period of horrendous showings and indifference from longer servants at the club, Longridge seemed to really dig in and put in serious work. That buys you a lot when you have watched spineless c***s like Craigen pawn the jerseys to chase Houstie out the door then refuse to get them back for Hartley.

Like as in the same Tom Owen-Evans that masqueraded as a footballer for a few months for us last year?

Refuse to believe that. Either it’s a different player or Hereford must be playing at some absolute rancid level.

2 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
8 minutes ago, Believe The Hype said:

I remember the first couple of times seeing him thinking he was a no mark, but he did contribute a lot. What got him most respect from me though was during that period of horrendous showings and indifference from longer servants at the club, Longridge seemed to really dig in and put in serious work. That buys you a lot when you have watched spineless c***s like Craigen pawn the jerseys to chase Houstie out the door then refuse to get them back for Hartley.

Agreed. Met him in hospitality after he destroyed utd. Surprisingly funny and really down to earth.