The Falkirk FC Thread

31 minutes ago, Stainrod said:

An apprehensive one down 500 who still stand strong .

From the season ticket numbers  they're down 300 out of 2500 compared with last year. I think that was to be expected given relegation and some of the abysmal football on show over the last two years.

We'll never know for certain the reasons why those folk haven't renewed but I think it's unlikely that most of them are "standing strong" because of ownership. There'll obviously be a few but I suspect they're in the minority.

I actually think that our home crowds will go up this season. The overall attendances will be down due to poorer away crowds, but I think more Falkirk fans will be there via PATG to see what (hopefully) will be a winning team.

45 minutes ago, Stainrod said:

An apprehensive one down 500 who still stand strong .

Of the 500 how many will be patg though?

I never renewed but was always going patg, I know a few guys like that but also know a few who are not going full stop.

Look at the stats and the fact he he won players player of the year here after only 6 months. 
Stick to slagging the board you ken hee haw about football

Another indoctrinated to accept mediocrity. He will do fine in this league but the way some are creaming their pants is embarrassing, you would have thought we have signed messi.

Anyway the club have backed McKinnon. Time he delivered

Another indoctrinated to accept mediocrity. He will do fine in this league but the way some are creaming their pants is embarrassing, you would have thought we have signed messi.

Anyway the club have backed McKinnon. Time he delivered

Dont think BTH is guilty of the creaming but I get what you mean. Its evident on the twitter after every signing. But I genuinely think nowadays you could use a total joke signing to test the theory that it happens with nearly every signing at every club these days. In the times of social media "reveal" videos etc... Its the way football fans are these days

From the season ticket numbers  they're down 300 out of 2500 compared with last year. I think that was to be expected given relegation and some of the abysmal football on show over the last two years.

We'll never know for certain the reasons why those folk haven't renewed but I think it's unlikely that most of them are "standing strong" because of ownership. There'll obviously be a few but I suspect they're in the minority.

I actually think that our home crowds will go up this season. The overall attendances will be down due to poorer away crowds, but I think more Falkirk fans will be there via PATG to see what (hopefully) will be a winning team.

There is no chance home crowds will go up watching the crap getting dished up. Forget ownership for a second and look what is being served up to tell you the same amount of people won’t pay to watch this bilge.