The Falkirk FC Thread

14 minutes ago, Nedelko said:

McKinnon saying we're in talks with Hearts over a young player who plays on the left hand side of the park. Will almost certainly be Lewis Moore

Played with us last season, did ok.  Thought our team played better without him, reason he was in and out all the time.

3 goals and 5 assists 18 starts 11 subs app.

55 minutes ago, Bigbrbairn said:

What's happening with the takeover? Very quiet

I asked the question when I was down earlier. The DD is underway; I don't think we'll hear anything more until everything is complete. Once that happens I'm sure there will be press conferences, photocalls, statements of intent etc. Assuming all goes well of course.

No idea of the likely timescale. I guess the two signings make it slightly less critical that the new owner gets the keys before the transfer window closes.

Longridge should be a good signing, we were crying out for width at the weekend and that's something he should be able to offer.
I have to say, I always liked him better up top, although we didnt have room for wingers when he was here. He was murder in the deeper role he got shoehorned into. Get him wide or up top.