The Falkirk FC Thread

8 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

It’s MT mate. He’s a tedious, lonely, fucking arsehole.

He’s got nothing else to do with his time.

You'd have thought he'd be enjoying a pre match pint with his mates in Arbroath.

Edited by welshbairn

It's being done publically because the BoD wanted the heat taken off them following the EGM. Lessens the chance of them taking abuse at games for a month and sells a few more season tickets if we've got this Scooby Doo villain telling us we're going to be back in the UEFA Cup inside three years.

25 minutes ago, Crawford Baptie said:

Who are the “good guys” you are referring to?

I think we have established now that Toronto Black cat is Edi/latapy Bairn under his latest alias with his ITK shite far too many soundlikes in his wording and the good guys he is referring to are our BoD /MSG

8 minutes ago, Toronto Black Cat said:

For the avoidance of doubt I will make it clear the good guys are the fans group 'Back the Bairns' and not the current incumbents. From what little I know the current board appears to part of the problem which certainly explains the desperation for Mr Campbell to be a hero. 

Personally, I thought it was pretty obvious that you saw BtB as the good guys, but they seem to get a bit giddy when they embark on their sweary outbursts, so they struggle to read properly.

For the avoidance of doubt I will make it clear the good guys are the fans group 'Back the Bairns' and not the current incumbents. From what little I know the current board appears to part of the problem which certainly explains the desperation for Mr Campbell to be a hero. 

How can you be 100% sure of that? Have you done your homework on them as well?

Personally, I thought it was pretty obvious that you saw BtB as the good guys, but they seem to get a bit giddy when they embark on their sweary outbursts, so they struggle to read properly.
I know this is a multi club forum, but I am sure there are plenty of threads where tedious spammers are being told to f**k off repeatedly. Why is it you feel you have to spend so much time on ours? You might think "obsessed" is a lazy P&Bism, but the shoe does seem to fit. To the point where you are attempting to sidle up to said spamming w****r.

1 hour ago, ka202 said:

You’re strange.

That seems to be the consensus on here.

I'm variously a spokesperson for MSG, a Celtic fan, incredibly lonely etc, so 'strange' is fairly mild.

The point I was making is that the scrutiny and speculation should be welcomed because without it, the club is very vulnerable.   Unveiling this guy was obviously premature and unwise, but it's probably preferable to a 'done deal' being the first anyone's heard.

4 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

I'm variously a spokesperson for MSG, a Celtic fan, incredibly lonely etc, so 'strange' is fairly mild.

The point I was making is that the scrutiny and speculation should be welcomed because without it, the club is very vulnerable.   Unveiling this guy was obviously premature and unwise, but it's probably preferable to a 'done deal' being the first anyone's heard.

Id rather have a done deal as long as its passed all the necessary due dilligence. Im sure sandy alexander and martin ritchie must have at least a slight clue about that side of things considering they have both sold companirs worth many millions successfully before.

Edited by Shodwall cat

6 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Whoever we get as new owners is a leap of faith regardless, if they pass DD and the deal is accepted by our MSG then it doesnt matter if its Mark Campbell or Roman Abramovich there isnt a great deal we as fans can do to stop it, all we can do is be there IF it goes pear shaped.

The contempt we are held in by those who run our club at present has been seen by all see Dennon Lewis statement and the outgoing CC statement  not to mention a few other comments which has been stated by the MSG by BPM about our support at the EGM.

57 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
1 hour ago, Monkey Tennis said:

I know this is a multi club forum, but I am sure there are plenty of threads where tedious spammers are being told to f**k off repeatedly. Why is it you feel you have to spend so much time on ours? You might think "obsessed" is a lazy P&Bism, but the shoe does seem to fit. To the point where you are attempting to sidle up to said spamming w****r.

"Obsession" is indeed a terribly lazy P&Bism, but hey, I've been accused of worse.

It's simply that I developed a fondness for dropping in here to laugh at your relegation due to the hubris and crowd wanking that preceded and accompanied it.

Since then, Falkirk developments have been quite interesting during a spell when most threads including the Queens ones have been quiet, such is our tiny teensy fan base.  

I just look in and post some times.  Most of my recent ones have actually been perfectly sensible, but certain posters seem to enjoy kicking off regardless.