The Falkirk FC Thread

They're just as seethetastic in the flesh. I went to the recent Carlisle v Bradford match and found myself having to direct a Bradford fan to the ground. When the conversation inevitably came to Scottish football, once we had cleared all the usual clichéd pish about how it's a worthless product, one horse race, how "sad" it is to see the demise of Rangers, I got asked the question I feared : "Do you support a Scottish side?"

When I meekly answered Falkirk it unleashed a ten minute tirade of abuse of how our club are "robbing b*****ds" and how whiter than white Bradford have done nothing wrong. Pointing out that FFC had nothing to do with setting the fee did nothing to aleviate the seethe. I think my favourite misnomer in the analysis was when he tried to claim that because Bradford released Stewart, he hardly got a game and was rubbish the fee should be around £1,000 max. Aye, 'cos that's how tribunals set fees mate.

Thus it was very very pleasing when Lee Miller rammed in this goal to win the game.

I spoke to a Bradford fan about this at the time Mark Stewart had just signed for Bradford. He feared the worst from then saying it had happened with an Aberdeen player? I said to him if Bradford had just tried to give Falkirk £25k or something like that nothing would come of it.

Simon Parker ‏@ParkerTandA 18 hrs

Mark Stewart also becomes #bcafc most expensive signing since Robert Molenaar (£500,000) in Dec 2000 ... #vfm

Collapse Reply Retweet Favourite More

Craig ‏@watson252009 17 hrs

@ParkerTandA it's absolutely bullshit greedy fucking p***ks #falkirkwankers

:lol::lol: GIRUY

Simon Parker ‏@ParkerTandA 18 hrs
Mark Stewart also becomes #bcafc most expensive signing since Robert Molenaar (£500,000) in Dec 2000 ... #vfm
Collapse Reply Retweet Favourite More
Craig ‏@watson252009 17 hrs
@ParkerTandA it's absolutely bullshit greedy fucking p***ks #falkirkwankers
:lol::lol: GIRUY

They really don't have a clue.

Aye, they just don't get the fact that their club tried to buck the rules, interpreted them wrongly and as a result have had to pay up. They should be directing their anger at "the fat controller" as they call their Chairman and FIFA who laid down the rules.

A resounding GIRUY