The Falkirk FC Thread

5 minutes ago, Sgt Bilko said:

I for one,  am just glad the football starts back today. As for the rest of this sh@t fest that's going on behind the scenes it's starting to bore me now. If it was done properly, it would have been behind the scenes and only info should have been were off here's the new man in charge. But as usual it's Falkirk so all the dirty laundry is aired in public for all to see.

Hopefully start as we mean to go on today.  #COYB

What a strange desire.

You'd rather see the fans kept in the dark until such time as the damage might already be done.

2 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

What a strange desire.

You'd rather see the fans kept in the dark until such time as the damage might already be done.

We'd rather the correct due dilligence was carried out by the bod and sfa .  And then he either passes that or not. Just like in any other business deal instead of folk clogging up this forum with shite written on a pishy message board  7 years ago and newspaper articles telling us absolutely nowt. Let the people involved do their job instead of everbody and their dug jumping on the bandwagon.

What a strange desire.
Well here we are in the light, totally unable to do anything about a private business transaction. So maybe it would be for the best. Our board arent going to f**k this guy off on a moral basis so we can gnash our teeth all we want, but tbh, id rather not give them the pleasure of giving it "better the devil you know" etc etc. Our MSG will be delighted to sell to someone who concerns the fans and BtB. If this guy passes due diligence, he is in. At which point we will be able to see what he is about and do whats within our power to hold him accountable.

At this point here, we cant. All we can do is watch powelessly the MSGs swansong f**k up.

8 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

What a strange desire.

Was meaning a football takeover in general. Not necessarily our Mark Campbell debacle. ie Hibs/DUFC takeovers recently. Always a risk however comes in, yes this guy sounds dodgy. But there was no need for him to peraded as some some of Messiah before the club had done there homework, which it sounds like they hadn't done at that point. 

Morning Shadwell. With respect this is a discussion forum designed to debate and speculate any number of different issues. It's not a great idea to silence those who you disagree with. You'll end up with a forum of yes men/women. 

I've thoroughly enjoyed the discussion and most of it has been good natured and progressive. Given that, I won't "f**k off" for the time being. I'd like to see this through and cheer on the good guys. 

As I've said numerous times if you feel the need to focus your anger and foul language on me then that is absolutely fine. I understand the feeling and it won't put me down. 

Good luck. 

6 minutes ago, Toronto Black Cat said:

Morning Shadwell. With respect this is a discussion forum designed to debate and speculate any number of different issues. It's not a great idea to silence those who you disagree with. You'll end up with a forum of yes men/women. 

I've thoroughly enjoyed the discussion and most of it has been good natured and progressive. Given that, I won't "f**k off" for the time being. I'd like to see this through and cheer on the good guys. 

As I've said numerous times if you feel the need to focus your anger and foul language on me then that is absolutely fine. I understand the feeling and it won't put me down. 

Good luck. 

Jesus wept. Look m8 read away but stop posting pish noone is interested in. You've been told to piss off by more than me but continue to hang about like a bad smell. You are failing to add anything to the debate having constantly failed to produce the evidence you were quick enough to talk about summarising in the first place. If you've got info then spill otherwise stop posting the cringeworthy patronising pish.

Edited by Shodwall cat

8 minutes ago, Toronto Black Cat said:

Good luck. 

You're not offering anything to the debate, all you do is repeat what others have said or posted on the thread, and pretend it comes from your inside knowledge, when you have none. If you ever had anything to do with Sunderland they drove you out of their forums 5 years ago, which doesn't surprise me. More likely you've got nothing to do with them or Canada, apart from an unhealthy fascination with moose.

29 minutes ago, Shodwall cat said:

We'd rather the correct due dilligence was carried out by the bod and sfa .  And then he either passes that or not. Just like in any other business deal instead of folk clogging up this forum with shite written on a pishy message board  7 years ago and newspaper articles telling us absolutely nowt. Let the people involved do their job instead of everbody and their dug jumping on the bandwagon.

Yes, because the people in your boardroom have definitely done their job impressively of late.

Good point.

Yes, because the people in your boardroom have definitely done their job impressively of late.
Good point.

I’ve not read any of the last few pages and unfortunately you are the first poster that’s popped up on my feed.

Go and shut the f**k up you bore.

1 minute ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Good point.

Mistakes have been made at running a football team but as ive said business men with a lot more cash than them have made a mess of doing that.  This is selling on the business though a thing that they have a good deal more experience in thankfully. Let them get on with it.  DU were being lead by muppets before they were sold but their bod were allowed to get on with it without all this pish.

18 minutes ago, Senor Bairn said:

I’ve not read any of the last few pages and unfortunately you are the first poster that’s popped up on my feed.

Go and shut the f**k up you bore.

What a mindless approach.

Fortunately, there are still some Falkirk fans who can read beyond a username.

1 minute ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

It’s MT mate. He’s a tedious, lonely, fucking arsehole.

He’s got nothing else to do with his time.

I'm sorry, but this tedious fucking arsehole is not especially lonely.  I'm afraid I don't conform to the life you'd wish on me.  

Why such hostility?  Seriously, imagine if I was the tragic, unhappy loner you wish I was.  How nasty would the things you're saying be? 

Are you a vicious, nasty individual GB?  Are you?

Good luck. 

Who are the “good guys” you are referring to?