The Falkirk FC Thread

39 minutes ago, Believe The Hype said:

Are you saying you, a random Sunderland fan from Canada on the Internet, passed the information to btb and they acted on it and now its in the national press? 

Thats an Edi/Latapybairn type of thing it has to be him.

Toronto black cat got to be Edi/Latapybairn again with ITK pish and nothing to back it up

Edited by AL-FFC

Two points to that - the analogy stands on whether you’ve accepted the first offer before getting the second - in which case you’re acting perfectly legally but not particularly ethically.  
Second is that it depends whether you care what happens to your house after you sell it.  Many would think that the MSG should have a care for that.

This was like a house sale where some wanted to take the money for their room and the bottom floor toilet, some wanted to pop in and out of the house as they pleased and use the facilities and have a tea and coffee in the kitchen even with the family sat having their breakfast.

Comparing it to a sale of a house is probably about as poor an analogy as I have heard.

The reality is some were happy to dilute, some wanted cash and some wanted cash but not the fans cash.

It would have been like negotiating with a couple going through a divorce who wanted different things but refused to sell unless both got what they wanted.

Farce

I'm getting the impression he isn't even a Sunderland fan, prob similar to Edi/latapy etc and just trying to muddy the waters from a different angle.

It’ll be exactly what you think. Ed/Latapy has been caught out numerous times since he started using VPN’s. So coming on here as Toronto, most likely IP address from Canada will hold a little more credence.

Nice try Edi, now f**k off....

Morning Shadwell. The 'smoking gun' has been passed to the relevant fans group and is being dealt with as they see fit. I will certainly not be undermining them as I believe they are the people with your clubs best interests at heart.
Sunderland are a bit of a shambles right now but me posting on here from Canada has absolutely no relevance to that. Odd that you'd believe the two are somehow linked. 
Best of luck 

f**k off Edi you tiresome c**t

1 hour ago, FalkirkLad said:

Put this guy in the MT bracket, just coming on everyday to see how many bites he can get. He had every opportunity to give us the apparent ‘smoking gun’ on MC and produced f**k all. Get him ignored or blocked.

Yes, I'm forever claiming to have a smoking gun on this.

Good point.

Thing that doesnt sit right with me, we are all speculating on his interests or has a dodgy background, if there was something untowards found when he was going through the DD or takeover at Sunderland i would have thought it would have been publicised the only thing i can see that i can see why the Sunderland deal didnt go through is they wouldnt be any better of financially due to the amount of funds required.

With the amount of social media and use of the internet i would have thought something more credible than a dodgy taxi thing would come up oh and a veiled cryptic post from  whats probably Edi/latapy bairn posting as a Sunderland supporter in Canada.

This is going to pan out 2 ways We're either going to happy as f*ck or very p*ssed off with the way this pans out.

It it does go the latter way then the SFA DD is sh*t and nothing has changed since Sevco

Thing is a Millionaire has came out the blue and put in an offer and basically we know nothing about him but in the same outlook i knew nothing about Abramovich before he took over at Chelsea, same principle really fact we cant find anything is pretty much meaningless

Edited by AL-FFC

Morning Shadwell. I didn't hand over any information to anyone as it wasn't my 'dirt' to hand out. Those responsible for funding and organising the background checks are owners of the findings and while I have read the documents I certainly would have no right to hand it over to just anyone. It is my understanding that these documents have since been forwarded to group of fans from your club. I assumed that would be the group looking to take over your club but given I haven't been privy to these conversations I can't say with 100% certainty. Given the documents did contain the 'non-story' leaked to the press I thought it was a fair assumption to make but I could be mistaken. Hope this clears everything up for you.
Good luck.

... Given the documents did contain the 'non-story' leaked to the press...

The documents compiled by Sunderland fans, presumably over a month ago, has information saying John Park, who was to become Director of Football at Sunderland, won't be joining Falkirk as Director of Football at Falkirk until a deal is concluded.

Is that what you're saying?

I'm still waiting on the board name & user name of this Sunderland fan a number of us asked you for last weekend BTW.

PS f**k off Sheps.

Is the quoted 7-10 days correct to cover the DD ?

I was hoping it could be concluded asap and then we will know which direction we will be going, its been one cycle after another on a subject that wont go till it moves on and the DD will at least take us away from a big part of the current cycle.

Thankfully the football will take a percent of this talk away till the DD results

Morning mic17. Well no that particular part of the document obviously referred to Sunderland. I assume your fans group have done their own digging on the back of that. 
I'm not sure what you mean by the second part. Board name? Username? Of who? You've lost me. 

What an absolute riddy

Is the quoted 7-10 days correct to cover the DD ?
I was hoping it could be concluded asap and then we will know which direction we will be going, its been one cycle after another on a subject that wont go till it moves on and the DD will at least take us away from a big part of the current cycle.
Thankfully the football will take a percent of this talk away till the DD results

I hardly think you can come in here quoting percentages at me without PMing me your card details, DOB and mothers maiden name.

Chancing b*****d.

4 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

I hardly think you can come in here quoting percentages at me without PMing me your card details, DOB and mothers maiden name.

Chancing b*****d.

No believing a thing you post till your bank details are up for all to see 

56 minutes ago, AL-FFC said:

Thing that doesnt sit right with me, we are all speculating on his interests or has a dodgy background, if there was something untowards found when he was going through the DD or takeover at Sunderland i would have thought it would have been publicised the only thing i can see that i can see why the Sunderland deal didnt go through is they wouldnt be any better of financially due to the amount of funds required.

Yes. The world famous EFL due diligence where clubs have literally been drove out of their homes/near existence by con artist owners.

Edited by Hughsie

47 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

"Toronto Black Cat"

emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png

"Edi"

emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png

What is actually wrong with this fucking virgin?

Ah, shouty, sweary, personal abuse again.

It really is where you're comfiest.  You might even launch some at this post if you like.

16 minutes ago, Hughsie said:

Yes. The world famous EFL due diligence where clubs have literally been drove out of their homes/near existence by con artist owners.

Thats what i mean though if he had failed it i think there would have been a mention also the reason for the collapse would have been leaked or mentioned by SD (he seems pretty open to fans) the only reason i can see is that he had about the same money as SD and in order for Sunderland to compete at top end of the CVhampionship had they gone up he would have had to borrow