The Falkirk FC Thread

I notice there is an article on the beeb where Davie Weir is talking some sh*te about Sevco but it mentions in article that Weir is a bluenose.... I was always under the impression he was a Falkirk fan?

Anyone know the answer to this? Is he a bear or a bairn? (or is he wan o they bus fare deprived sacks that infliltrate our support?)

Roberts cleared.....after watching highlights closely I honestly couldn't see why he was sent off....a kinda result.... I think....

http://www.falkirkfc.co.uk/blog/roberts-appeal-upheld/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=facebook

Fair play to the ref for overturning the decision. Not many refs do due to the shambles that is our appeal system. Hopefully Roberts comes back fresh after his ban and ready for the run in

Fair play to the ref for overturning the decision. Not many refs do due to the shambles that is our appeal system. Hopefully Roberts comes back fresh after his ban and ready for the run in

I'm not so forgiving.... To only send Roberts off in the melee was a shocker if that he felt reds were necessary... He has got shown up obviously with video footage .....clown

I'm not so forgiving.... To only send Roberts off in the melee was a shocker if that he felt reds were necessary... He has got shown up obviously with video footage .....clown

To be fair to the ref, I said at the time that Roberts had head butted somebody (albeit an Alan Pardew(sp) headbutt). Bearing in mind that the offence is "strikes or attempts to strike"', think he was lucky that the ref has realised that he should have booked Mensing for the original offence AND either a straight red for raising his hands (sic) to Sibbs or a second yellow for aggressive behaviour. Its fairly typical in referee land that the person who is most culpable gets the least punishment.

To be fair to the ref, I said at the time that Roberts had head butted somebody (albeit an Alan Pardew(sp) headbutt). Bearing in mind that the offence is "strikes or attempts to strike"', think he was lucky that the ref has realised that he should have booked Mensing for the original offence AND either a straight red for raising his hands (sic) to Sibbs or a second yellow for aggressive behaviour. Its fairly typical in referee land that the person who is most culpable gets the least punishment.

On that last note I hate seeing a player getting poleaxed with a bad tackle, getting up and having a little word with the offender and they both end up booked.

How anyone can argue both offences merit the same punishment is beyond me.