The Falkirk FC Thread

1 minute ago, GeordieBairn said:

Seems like our man anyway. Going off his previous tweets he’s a football man, time will tell.

Checked into a little further...he seems to have followed everything Sunderland as well... strange how he only has 22 followers and some of his tweets are a bit strange...although he is american so might be that

3 minutes ago, Falkirkfan1985 said:

Checked into a little further...he seems to have followed everything Sunderland as well... strange how he only has 22 followers and some of his tweets are a bit strange...although he is american so might be that

He's English

Wonder what this means for McKinnon. He’s got a bit of an ‘old pals act’ recruitment policy. Wonder if he want to work with Park, or probably more importantly, Park wants to work with him?

I was told before that one of the bids, the business midel was centred around making a real top notch academy and seeking to make coin that way. Its defnitely doable. I hope that is this bid, and that we end up with an elite academy

On a totally unrelated note I've been googling 'bung' and 'money laundering'. 

Wonder if this new owner will have to pass a ‘fit and proper’ person test. We’re we not supposed to have them after Craig Whyte?

16 minutes ago, Enigma said:

Wonder what this means for McKinnon. He’s got a bit of an ‘old pals act’ recruitment policy. Wonder if he want to work with Park, or probably more importantly, Park wants to work with him?

I would've thought with Parks record Mckinnon  would be pretty excited about working with him.  I would think they would be content to see how Mckinnon goes this season as its pretty late in the day for change.

1 minute ago, falkirkzombie said:

FFS he's interacting wi that metal falkirkbrains fc twitter page noo

added with folk already trying to baffle with with witting local dialect to prove their scottishness. 

Looks like hes in Falkirk on Monday and looking to meet up with folk..is this legit? He'll regret that when gets dragged down Grahams road on a pub crawl..