The Falkirk FC Thread

wonder who of the MSG will go and who will remain, lot of questions be be answered but if it turns out anything like how the statement reads then it should be ok, but then again the people releasing these statements have a history of talking absolute bollocks in them.

This is not good news by the way. Knowing some of the people involved makes for a terrifying future. Honestly believe in this case it's 'better the devil you know'. The BTB was never going to get the respect it deserved due to the some of the MSG being petty, petty MEN. 

Honestly, are we ever fucking happy?

2 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

What, spend way beyond your means, have 4 good years, rich owner realises it’s not sustainable, smokes himself to death and go bankrupt ??

No thanks.

Not quite what I meant but I see where you are coming form. Simply meant sign League 1 players to win League 2, Sign Championship players to win League 1 etc. Think our fan base is a wee bit bigger than Gretna's so don't think we would have the same problem.

50 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

The statement reads like the list of things you'd come up with alongside your mates in the boozer when you're brainstorming how you'd spend the Euromillions winning. Far too good to be true so I will reserve judgement.

Of course it is.

Every new owner says exactly what fans want to hear and every new owner insists youth will be a priority.

Just now, Bairn in Exile said:

Not quite what I meant but I see where you are coming form. Simply meant sign League 1 players to win League 2, Sign Championship players to win League 1 etc. Think our fan base is a wee bit bigger than Gretna's so don't think we would have the same problem.

Gretna didn't go tits up because they have a small fanbase

1 minute ago, GeordieBairn said:

Seems like our man anyway. Going off his previous tweets he’s a football man, time will tell.

Checked into a little further...he seems to have followed everything Sunderland as well... strange how he only has 22 followers and some of his tweets are a bit strange...although he is american so might be that

3 minutes ago, Falkirkfan1985 said:

Checked into a little further...he seems to have followed everything Sunderland as well... strange how he only has 22 followers and some of his tweets are a bit strange...although he is american so might be that

He's English

Wonder what this means for McKinnon. He’s got a bit of an ‘old pals act’ recruitment policy. Wonder if he want to work with Park, or probably more importantly, Park wants to work with him?

I was told before that one of the bids, the business midel was centred around making a real top notch academy and seeking to make coin that way. Its defnitely doable. I hope that is this bid, and that we end up with an elite academy