The Falkirk FC Thread

25 minutes ago, ++Ammo - Airdrie++ said:

As an outsider looking in, having kept track of this (and many) threads for a season or 2, Edibairn didn't just say "things you didnt like or agree with", he was continually spouting absolute garbage in an " ITK" manner that when it was found out to be absolute lies, he was challenged on it and never responded.
Time and time again.
And that's only what I can gather looking in not really knowing the full story...

27 minutes ago, ++Ammo - Airdrie++ said:

As an outsider looking in, having kept track of this (and many) threads for a season or 2, Edibairn didn't just say "things you didnt like or agree with", he was continually spouting absolute garbage in an " ITK" manner that when it was found out to be absolute lies, he was challenged on it and never responded.
Time and time again.
And that's only what I can gather looking in not really knowing the full story...

That's what literally dozens of people do on P&B.

I've no idea how it justifies a ban.  

Bairns indeed.

1 minute ago, Monkey Tennis said:

That's what literally dozens of people do on P&B.

I've no idea how it justifies a ban.  

Bairns indeed.

Does being an arsehole of epic proportions count as i think that was the main reason he generally just said the opposite of what every bairns view was.  The fact that every time he spouted his sh*te he said he called it right despite being wrong 100% of the time.

You're right. Someone told me he had signed for alloa. My bad if not. Spoke to the accused on friday after the agm. Felt very sorry for him. What a terrible time he's had. Boy Dunne should really be also putting out apologies in all this. Guy has caused havoc.
So, someone told you something that you believed, taking it as 'the truth', before referencing a 'suspect', who actually isn't, before discovering that it had no foundation in fact at all?

How ironic!

And is "my bad if not" as far reaching as your own apology will go?

1 hour ago, Into The Valley said:

So, someone told you something that you believed, taking it as 'the truth', before referencing a 'suspect', who actually isn't, before discovering that it had no foundation in fact at all?

How ironic!

And is "my bad if not" as far reaching as your own apology will go?

Is this written in Focurc the ancient dialect the press were banging on about a few years back? Or did the cat fall asleep on your keyboard? 

What a whining bunch of sensitive hard done by numpties Falkirk fans continue to be. 

4 minutes ago, Branch Ton said:

Is this written in Focurc the ancient dialect the press were banging on about a few years back? Or did the cat fall asleep on your keyboard? 

What a whining bunch of sensitive hard done by numpties Falkirk fans continue to be. 

That bloke’s an alloa fan. Oh dear oh dear oh dear 😂😂😂😂 BOB at it again. My word

Still adding all that shite Lewis spouted on twitter at the bottom though as if to say its no oor fault we got it wrong.  
How come every time that clown is mentioned in the press the racism thing gets brought back up. They seem to have a thing about Falkirk
Sun website has an article on Alan Lithgow signing a new contract with Livi today but theres absolutely no mention of his previous for wanking in public at young women pushing prams. That to me is far  worse.
Depends on the type of pram.

Why the f**k are we 66/1 on to win tonight? Are Berwick that bad? We shouldn't be 66/1 on to be anyone.. ever..

Something to do with a team who’ve conceded 42 goals since they last scored.