The Falkirk FC Thread

Actually amazed you guys have and continue to throw season ticket money at this board. They have treated you like absolute mutants and you roll over and have your belly tickled.

As funny as it is from the outside looking in, no supporters should be treated by the utter disdain as shown by your board towards you. Public apology after being prompted at EGM is an absolute embarrassment from the board although they clearly have no shame.

"Just send it oot that'll shut them up for a bit" is what it screams eh?

35 minutes ago, keithgy said:

What do you think

I don't know - that's why I asked.

I think if it happened, it's pretty disgraceful on the face of it.  If he really was a mouthpiece for board propaganda, all the more reason to engage with him and challenge his points.  A banning, which is so widely well received, says good things about none of you.

10 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

I think if it happened, it's pretty disgraceful on the face of it.  If he really was a mouthpiece for board propaganda, all the more reason to engage with him and challenge his points.  A banning, which is so widely well received, says good things about none of you.

You couldn't engage with him because he didn't respond. His MO was to come in, shite on the carpet and disappear until next time. He did this hundreds of times before finally being banned. 

47 minutes ago, Hank von Hell said:

I realize we have no reserve team obviously but have we no youth teams any more also ?  Are those 18 players the only ones at the club now, I'm asking coz i don't know.

Yip there is noone else.

Says good things about none of us [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

MSG/BoD seem to be learning a lot of lessons of late given by comments made by them at the EGM and statements released of late.  Party line seems to be:

"Lessons have been learnt"

7 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

You got to look at the plus point in that article if the banner with Lang and Co must go doesnt highlight how p*ssed off we are with the board for publicity they come out of that worse than the support.  Shite report but that for publicity isnt a bad thing against them:  Just noticed the Sun has obv apprached dennon for a statement in regards to it:

image.thumb.png.2daf52618ae2bed954d1b50479da8118.png

Edited by AL-FFC

Small gripe here but the pluralisation of 'supporters' gets on my tits. Even if it had been proven, it wasn't 'supporters' it was 'a supporter'. If that gets reported on correctly then it changes the narrative massively.

But hey, lets not let facts get in the way of the story.

18 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Still adding all that shite Lewis spouted on twitter at the bottom though as if to say its no oor fault we got it wrong.  

How come every time that clown is mentioned in the press the racism thing gets brought back up. They seem to have a thing about Falkirk

Sun website has an article on Alan Lithgow signing a new contract with Livi today but theres absolutely no mention of his previous for wanking in public at young women pushing prams. That to me is far  worse.

Edited by Shodwall cat

2 hours ago, NewBornBairn said:

You couldn't engage with him because he didn't respond. His MO was to come in, shite on the carpet and disappear until next time. He did this hundreds of times before finally being banned. 

What exactly did this 'shiting on the carpet entail'?  It looked to me that he was guilty of saying things lots of you didn't like or agree with.

On that basis, I look forward to my ensuing ban.

5 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

What exactly did this 'shiting on the carpet entail'?  It looked to me that he was guilty of saying things lots of you didn't like or agree with.

He did seem to only come in spout pish and then disappear unable to respond to any of the replies put to him. I would think ignoring him is a better option than a ban though.  The MSG have moles everywhere as I found it last week.

Edited by Shodwall cat

On 22/07/2019 at 05:08, Back Post Misses said:

It was Colin Liddell who said it

Cheers. And he's still at the club? People with this attitude should be the focus of ire IMO. Really unacceptable.

23 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

That's right, no one liked or agreed with it because it was fucking gibberish.

I can't speak for anyone else, but continually referring to Lewis Kidd as a 'perfectly adequate fullback' I found a bit of a piss boiler. Top trolling in that respect

As an outsider looking in, having kept track of this (and many) threads for a season or 2, Edibairn didn't just say "things you didnt like or agree with", he was continually spouting absolute garbage in an " ITK" manner that when it was found out to be absolute lies, he was challenged on it and never responded.
Time and time again.
And that's only what I can gather looking in not really knowing the full story...