The Falkirk FC Thread

All the best to Jay, he deserves his crack at the big time even though it make take him a few years to break through down there. Probably the only player in our team over the last few years, with the exception of Sibbs, who has general class and can open up defences. Good bit of business for us aswell so hopefully it can be put to good use

Hopefully the club keep their stance with regards to the loan back if Kingsley transfer goes through by tomorrow night

Didn't allow myself to get that far in the highlights. But if I remember correctly he was offside.

Must've been no flag as if he scored it was pens.

Celtic turned up in the final v Hibs. I often wonder what could've happened if we had got to that final.

3 Scot cup finals and 3 defeats is a bit much in 16 years

If its confirmed that we only bot 100k for Fulton then thats disappointing. I can see him staying with us to the end of the season as he is hardly going to get first team action at Swansea this season.

We can spare him anyway where as Vaulks would be a bigger loss at the moment. Thankfully any speculation about his future seems to have gone.

See Livingston have been linked with Kane Hemmings. He is exactly the kind of player that a club like us should be going for in my opinion, would be a major opportunity missed if he does leave in this window for a club in the same league.

Sign him in the summer on our way to the premiership