The Falkirk FC Thread

Just now, AL-FFC said:

Branch Ton will be on this in the next 5 mins to restore his obsession with all things FFC after seeing that.

As will Latapy Bairn to defend the MSG as soon as the meeting concludes cause you know he's like Lex Miller. 

AT seems to be doing a lot of dodging questions 

2 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

3 serious bids to buy the club remain on the table?

Is ANYONE buying that?

Lets fucking hear about them then.

Am not its been how long since the last comment on it from them on the website, i appreciate commercial in confidence like, but given the amount of time thats lapsed since, there is no way there is 3 bids still lingering about.  If they havent took the hint by now there is something wrong with them.

Edited by AL-FFC

Joe McKee was alright, I think in this team (one that looks like it can win most weeks, hopefully) he’d be a good player. His problem was when things start to go bad he sits further and further back.

Just now, Taxi for De Massis said:

Seems that a lot of stuff involving Andy Thomson starts with "Andy Thomson had not seen....

I was thinking that myself why offer to field questions on a topic then answer back with "i was not aware or i had not seen"

4 minutes ago, Taxi for De Massis said:

Seems that a lot of stuff involving Andy Thomson starts with "Andy Thomson had not seen....

Think AT just sits with a wee colouring in book in the corner whilst board meetings go on.

Edited by Gaz FFC

I think he might have the same colouring book that was with him during every FTV commentary that he did, because some of his comments gave me the idea he was watching anything but football (which later transpired into what became our methodology for signing players  - being adequate at anything but football)

From SA (sounds like one of those statements used to close a meeting)

"We're all here because of a love for this football club and we have to come together for it. For 20 years a lot of great things happened, but success is not guaranteed. I wish there was more trust and no-one is going out to damage this club"

Edited by Taxi for De Massis