The Falkirk FC Thread

There hasn't been as many 'moments' from Flynn this year but to say none is ridiculous. What is promising though is that almost every time a mistake has been made there's a covering defender, something which rarely happened last year in a Dods-Flynn partnership.

Edited by Falkirk-Bairn22

One game earlier in the season he made a couple of mistakes with clearances which nearly cost us dearly. Can't remember the game but it was at home. He recovered from that ( think it was his first after injury?) and played well as his confidence returned. Think playing alongside Vaulks suits him as he is not the quickest and Will can cover that. His strength is in cutting out high balls lumped forward. He almost always gets these and clears his lines well. Would start with him over McCracken as the regular injury problems may unsettle us against more attack minded teams

What has he done wrong this season?

I can't trust him.

I don't think he's cost us any points this season, but is still prone to a gaffe.

I still can't believe we bought him. Probably the only player we actually paid for.

If he scores a winner at Hamilton or Dundee though I will forgive all.

Two six foot five inch strikers???

Think if we get Beck on loan big Jessie may be sent away empty handed. With our style of play I can't see us with two giants in the penalty area. Will be sad to see Jay and Kingsley go but I was impressed by Liam Dick when he has been given his chance and we are certainly not short of midfielders.

I would hope that if anything was to go through in the next few days that we can come to some sort of agreement to have them back till the end of the season. Dependant on the teams surely this would be beneficial to both parties

Even better if the club knock them back but looks certain Fulton will go

Not bothered if fulton goes clearly doesn't want to be here but kingsley shouldn't go for any less than 400k. I think it will be a case of one in one out. If we do get one of the strikers in it will be interesting to see how gary holt lines up hes went 4-3-3 the last two games with roberts pace being a big threat to teams I hope hes played out wide with loy and a newbie upfront.

Last bit of his wiki page:

Beck is a keen gardener and regularly partakes in landscape gardening in his spare time. He also has an interest in interior designs and fabrics.

No problems with that. Hope he scores some goals though.

Edited to say, I think someone might have been mucking about with his wikipedia page..

Edited by welshbairn