The Falkirk FC Thread

Bell - f**k all do to apart from the save at the end and the goal which bounced off him.

Doyle - Will be the most key signing imo because he’s gonna have to do Durnan’s running for him.

Durnan - probably the worst player for me today, a few errors that should of led to more and he could of send red for a last man high boot.

Buchanan - Clearly fouled in the build up to their goal but was not too bad, still too many headers lost tho.

Dixon - consistently okay.

Telfer - If he can get in the game more he’ll be the boy.

Tidser - passing was okay but looked way off it.

Connolly - good feet and decent passing but just gets bullied to easy.

McShane - covered a lot of ground without doing an awful lot but a few decent deliveries.

MacLean - was a decent outball but tries far too much.

Sammon - AWOL first half but picked up when Johnstone came on.

Johnstone - If he stays fit a reckon he’ll get a decent amount of goals, right place right time kind of striker.

Toshney - Didn’t see enough of him to judge.

Overall thought we held our own against the best team we’ll play this season, taking away other potential cup opponents.

‪Wasnt there today due to holidays but that’s an excellent point considering Livi are (sadly) years in front of us in the league set up.

Stranraer are in our league so will be good to see how we do in that one on Tues night. We’ll have a couple of players back too & maybe a new one [emoji102]‬

Sammon is there to link up the play and bring others into the game. It was naturally we seen him improve when Johnstone came on. There is definitely a player in Johnstone I just hope he can keep fit. Telfer was also very good. A lot more promising signs this year than this time last year when we lost to Montrose. Hopefully we get a couple of signings soon.

Just now, CC52 FFC said:

Sammon is there to link up the play and bring others into the game. It was naturally we seen him improve when Johnstone came on. There is definitely a player in Johnstone I just hope he can keep fit. Telfer was also very good. A lot more promising signs this year than this time last year when we lost to Montrose. Hopefully we get a couple of signings soon.

Still have Gomis and Leitch to come into that squad too even witohut signings

Relatively impressed today.
Much better than last year.
It will take some time to gel but looks good so far.
Maybe some of the idiots on here should start supporting the team rather than getting bogged down in politics.
ill be at the EGM.

I’d hope you would be at the EGM lex, f**k off.

Just now, Senor Bairn said:

Noticed the majority of the people annoyed at others not attending are either day tripping c***s or maws off the COYB page.

I will fight each and every one of you.

Id like some of those on here who have spoken out against boycotting to talk to us about the BtB statement. 

They wont though, because they are shitebags. Note, my belief is that refusal to buy a season ticket is protest enough, so I wont slate anyone for going to games, but anyone having a dig at boycotters of any level can explain themselves or f**k right off. 

Was there at the game today but tbh i feel bitter as f**k about it given the state we are in, but the reality of it is, i dont think any boycott will make any difference these folk have made their money and have other sources of income so 20 quid here 200 there isnt going to make much of a difference to them.  What i will say is the club just doesnt feel the same as it used to you know the cn*ts that run it are just being pr*cks about the whole thing because they can.  They need to go and we need a competent board in place.

Oh and Edi/Latapybairn f**k you and your board w*nk fest ripped the arse and soul out of the club.

I totally agree with all the points being made about the deviousness of the Board after what was agreed at the last AGM.

I just don’t think that boycotting the team is the right way to go about it.

I shall attend the EGM and listen to what is said and then make up my mind as to the honesty or otherwise of the Board and msg.

I totally agree with all the points being made about the deviousness of the Board after what was agreed at the last AGM.
I just don’t think that boycotting the team is the right way to go about it.
I shall attend the EGM and listen to what is said and then make up my mind as to the honesty or otherwise of the Board and msg.

What is the right way to go about it then?

1 minute ago, Senor Bairn said:

What is the right way to go about it then?

make it as uncomfortable as f**k for them to attend games, let them hear how pissed off the support is not to mention with that it gains media attention with that being shouted at them.

Why should you give up your saturdays to support your team to stay away whilst they sit there in relative comfort knowing whats there as support wont be vocal about it, all it takes is one person to get it going and the rest will follow suit.

We all or most of us want rid of the current board. But ours is a divided support on how we achieve that goal without doing irreparable damage to the club we all love . And to those who will say we aren't divided I will point out that a lot fan represention have disappeared from the club because a fan infighting