The Falkirk FC Thread

If we can survive the transfer window intact and keep our first choice 11 fit we have as good a chance as anybody of winning this league. 10 games unbeaten is not to be sniffed at in a league where we are constantly being told anybody can beat anybody.

We haven't lost a game since October.

In 3 months we've lost 3 goals, A penalty and 2 consolation goals.

What a run this is.

If this kind of form only equals a playoff spot, that would be a poor return.

I haven't seen a better team than us this season.

Let's win this and avoid the debt special league next season.

We haven't lost a game since October.

In 3 months we've lost 3 goals, A penalty and 2 consolation goals.

What a run this is.

If this kind of form only equals a playoff spot, that would be a poor return.

I haven't seen a better team than us this season.

Let's win this and avoid the debt special league next season.

Neither has Paul Hartley according to himself on Radio Scotland (Sportsound Extra) last night.

Personally, I don't think that the players realise how good they are (as a team)

I'm thinking and hoping that the difference this season may just be the fact that we have winners in the side now. We still have the likes of Sibbs, Jay & Roberts who's heads I think would drop pretty quickly if we went on a bad run however Vaulks, Kingsley Millar & Loy won't throw in the towel and would, I think, influence guys like McGrandles, Alston & Duffie who previously may have joined the former group.

I still think we need to add a striker and a Half decent 2nd Choice keeper but i would settle for the former over the latter.

If you care to tell me what Bowman has ever done wrong (apart from his driving) I will back you up in that assessment?

"Aggression in the stadium" - when was this?

I remember hearing after one game against Thistle, that some Falkirk fans had joined in our chants of "Steven Pressley, you're a w****r, you're a w****r".

Either way, he is a c**t, but a c**t who appears to be doing pretty well for himself these days.

1 Jeffries

2 Totten

3 McCall

4 Holt?

Too early to put him in such a regard just yet. Gets us promoted and keeps us up then maybe. I'm in no place to comment on who our best ever manager is either because I only started going towards the end of Yogi's era.