Kris.

The Falkirk FC Thread

7 minutes ago, Relegator Ritchie said:

Said he was a fat useless b*****d 😂

Which he was, McCall has done to Shankland what Yogi did to Higdon but it wouldn't surprise me to see Shankland fail next season.

Whoever we do sign should be judged on what they do for Falkirk, a case for looking at history but all that matters is how they do with us

8 minutes ago, Relegator Ritchie said:

Yep, you’re right. I’m sure a spell on Love Island is just what Dennon Lewis needed to kickstart his career. Now than Dan Turner has been given the heave from Port Vale, I look forward to seeing how he develops at his next club. After all, both are only young lads. Would be totally unfair to write them off just because they flopped with us. 

has this Dallas pumped your Mrs or something? You are trying so hard to write off a 19 year old lad before he's even been announced.

3 minutes ago, FalkirkLad said:

has this Dallas pumped your Mrs or something? You are trying so hard to write off a 19 year old lad before he's even been announced.

Even you wouldn’t pump my Mrs.

1 minute ago, MrDust said:

Which he was, McCall has done to Shankland what Yogi did to Higdon but it wouldn't surprise me to see Shankland fail next season.

Whoever we do sign should be judged on what they do for Falkirk, a case for looking at history but all that matters is how they do with us

Correct. If this guy does sign we have no idea how he'll play at this level and lets face it he wont be the first player to do ok after being utter dugshit at Morton.

Dallas was simply out of his depth at Championship level. He was too physically weak and tactically naive at this stage of his career and so was easily handled by opposition defenders. The seaside leagues are so bad that practically any dung forward can rack up double figures with enough game time though so this could be a viable starting point for his senior career.

So, we have a squad of 15 signed players which includes 2 goalkeepers. Agreeing that due to the league that we are in we have to cut our cloth to suit and run with a squad of 18 - 19 players that means that we are 4 players shy. Due to the fact that we can only play signed players, and this  being the day before the real action starts, does that mean that all our trialists now hold the whip hand and can up their demands for the the salary and length of contract that they want?

3 minutes ago, Bairn in Exile said:

So, we have a squad of 15 signed players which includes 2 goalkeepers. Agreeing that due to the league that we are in we have to cut our cloth to suit and run with a squad of 18 - 19 players that means that we are 4 players shy. Due to the fact that we can only play signed players, and this  being the day before the real action starts, does that mean that all our trialists now hold the whip hand and can up their demands for the the salary and length of contract that they want?

I think we’ll get confirmation pretty soon of at least 2 or 3 signings. Don’t think we need to worry about being held to ransom by some trialists who don’t have a club 1 day before the season starts 👍

See on the picture we’ve just tweeted out there’s Cieran Dunne, Ciaran Summers and Lewis Toshney are all there.

Can we assume they’ve signed if they’re still here training?

DO we have any reserve players or u19's that can sit on the bench for Saturday? 

Nope.

4 minutes ago, Russ said:

See on the picture we’ve just tweeted out there’s Cieran Dunne, Ciaran Summers and Lewis Toshney are all there.

Nope.

Who’s between Dixon and Doyle in said photo?

Nope.
I've heard Dunne is off

Who’s between Dixon and Doyle in said photo?

Reckon that’s Paul McKay. He was trialist number 16 against Brechin the other night.

I've heard Dunne is off

He’s definitely there in that picture.

He’s definitely there in that picture.
Rumour is a fee is currently being negotiated