The Falkirk FC Thread

We set a target of £10K per quarter. 170 is the number of new contributor, we already had a few (not sure of exact numbers), but 170 fans contributing on average £20 would achieve this. Not a grandiose target, but then we know we’re not a big club...
Hate to break it to you but 170 people contributing £20 each is only £3400!

1 minute ago, spud131 said:
19 minutes ago, Enigma said:

We set a target of £10K per quarter. 170 is the number of new contributor, we already had a few (not sure of exact numbers), but 170 fans contributing on average £20 would achieve this. Not a grandiose target, but then we know we’re not a big club...

Hate to break it to you but 170 people contributing £20 each is only £3400!

Yes, per month. But £10,200 per quarter

34 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Well we have crowdwank and season ticketwank sewn up even despite a boycott.

Its only natural for them to keep trying to find something they can compete with us at.

Our pies arent the best lads, have at it.

The steak pies 😍 at East Fife will make the drop down to League 1 all worthwhile Bairnardo.

Good Lord!  Are you people still claiming you've somehow got the better of Morton?  
Seriously, that's one club you should never mention again, such was the abject humiliation you suffered in relation to them last season.
Utter delusion.
Just BainsfordBairn.

Morton undoubtedly have taken up permanent residence in his head. He is buckled and is never far from taking his next pop shot at Morton.

Broken.

It's hard not to like Doyle as a character in the team. He will galvanise the squad and help then gel quicker, his tweets are epic, win or lose, organises team bonding sessions, playing headers with young fans when there's a gap in play. Always good for a laugh.

Limited as has been said, particularly his crossing.

Prone to blackface at fancy dress which will fit in well if the press pick it up and your curent reputation.

4 minutes ago, Jamie_M said:

Just BainsfordBairn.

Morton undoubtedly have taken up permanent residence in his head. He is buckled and is never far from taking his next pop shot at Morton.

Broken.

Did you no mean 'Morton have undoubtedly taken up permanent residence in this thread'?

4 minutes ago, Long Suffering Bairn said:

Let's have a whip round and buy him a suit.  The end of his post match interview was priceless.

A character at last. Not quite up to Yogi’s nude jog, but brilliant just the same. Loved how he was trying hard to look composed at the start. Camera work was all over the place. Billboards 60 yards away in sharp focus, and Mikey a total fuzz face. Then they finally got him in focus, then fuzz again as we once again got the advertising boards in hd.

2 minutes ago, Senor Bairn said:

Bovril in those cups should be banned imho

That along with those wee pods of milk you tear open.  You need about to open 20 of the bloody things for a decent sized cup.  Much prefer the old school places you go to with a jug of milk.

Guest Ecosse83

Just watched the extended highlights and appreciate it's only limited viewing but some of the trialists look decent and in particular number 19 looked very handy. 

4 hours ago, Bainsfordbairn said:

Maybe I should have worded it better then. Maybe I should have said "why does Michael Doyle look so ecstatic at being away from QOS"?

This wasn't a scripted shot. This was ten minutes before KO in a match, albeit a friendly. He walks straight up to the camera, proudly shows off his Falkirk top and grins like a Cheshire cat.

I think he likes us. Proud to be a Bairn. :thumsup2

Doyle.jpg

Oh God.  Did he really do that?  Tell me he didn't.  I'm finding it difficult to capture in words the sense of betrayal and hurt I feel over such behaviour.

You children really do love getting your tummies tickled, don't you?  Doyle is a good guy by all accounts, and he's shown lots of commitment to all the clubs he's played for.  

Ability wise, he's ok for the likes of us, meaning he should cope comfortably with the standard he's now required to operate at.

The way you lot fall in love with ordinary footballers who make the right noises is funny, but also a little cringey to witness.

1 minute ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Oh God.  Did he really do that?  Tell me he didn't.  I'm finding it difficult to capture in words the sense of betrayal and hurt I feel over such behaviour.

You children really do love getting your tummies tickled, don't you?  Doyle is a good guy by all accounts, and he's shown lots of commitment to all the clubs he's played for.  

Ability wise, he's ok for the likes of us, meaning he should cope comfortably with the standard he's now required to operate at.

The way you lot fall in love with ordinary footballers who make the right noises is funny, but also a little cringey to witness.

5c4a04ed8f5df_tenor(2).gif.7e766f0f3e8e163f589e3167d926f31a.gif

54 minutes ago, Jamie_M said:

Just BainsfordBairn.
Broken.

You would get away with that claim if I posted incessantly in the Morton thread. However, I think I've only posted once there and I certainly haven't looked at it in months. 

My comments are aimed at your main lunatic poster who's infested this thread incessantly since  September. Ditto any comments aimed at QOS. Most of the other posters - from both clubs - are pretty sensible and make valid points. 

If both individuals went away, so would my reasons for slipping in the occasional dig at their clubs.