The Falkirk FC Thread

Seems to be the theme from fans of his other clubs. That he is well liked.

I need someone to fill a Tommy Robson shaped hole in my heart.

Win me over Michael. Win me over.

Won me over already. The tie with a polo shirt combo on his FTV interview sealed it. [emoji173]️

Quite a bit of positivity on here. How many who were going to boycott will be back on Saturday or come the first league game then? Quite a few I fancy. Do you feel you’ve ‘made your point’ by buying your season ticket a few weeks later than normal?

Looks like signing a few nobodies from your ‘rivals’ and Morton has the fickle masses running back to the board to hand over their hard-earned. A few short memories by the looks of it.

When we wanted rid we ran the ‘Reclaim the Rovers’ campaign and ousted certain board members. More recently the men behind the decision to hire Locke, let Bates leave for nothing and loaning Vaughan to Dumbarton are all gone. It seems Falkirk are incapable of doing the same, or maybe the majority just aren’t that bothered/as vocal as some.

7 minutes ago, Enigma said:

Quite a bit of positivity on here. How many who were going to boycott will be back on Saturday or come the first league game then? Quite a few I fancy. Do you feel you’ve ‘made your point’ by buying your season ticket a few weeks later than normal?

Looks like signing a few nobodies from your ‘rivals’ and Morton has the fickle masses running back to the board to hand over their hard-earned. A few short memories by the looks of it.

When we wanted rid we ran the ‘Reclaim the Rovers’ campaign and ousted certain board members. Seems Falkirk are incapable of doing the same, or maybe the majority just aren’t that bothered/as vocal as some.

How much shite are you 'talking'? Quite a bit I fancy.

13 minutes ago, Enigma said:

When we wanted rid we ran the ‘Reclaim the Rovers’ campaign and ousted certain board members. More recently the men behind the decision to hire Locke, let Bates leave for nothing and loaning Vaughan to Dumbarton are all gone. It seems Falkirk are incapable of doing the same, or maybe the majority just aren’t that bothered/as vocal as some.

I note your latest scheme to raise cash is doing well with a mammoth 170 odd folk signing up.  Looks like your fans boycott will be continuing as it has done for the past 4 or 5 season.

13 minutes ago, Enigma said:

Absolutely bricking it.

Are we really comparing dick sizes over a boycott now? What a bizarre thing to say

To answer your question, no-one who is boycotting will go back now we've beaten Brechin in a friendly, no

Are we really comparing dick sizes over a boycott now? What a bizarre thing to say

To answer your question, no-one who is boycotting will go back now we've beaten Brechin in a friendly, no
Well we have crowdwank and season ticketwank sewn up even despite a boycott.

Its only natural for them to keep trying to find something they can compete with us at.

Our pies arent the best lads, have at it.

Well we have crowdwank and season ticketwank sewn up even despite a boycott.

Its only natural for them to keep trying to find something they can compete with us at.

Our pies arent the best lads, have at it.

Personally can't wait for the 'yeah but our head to head with Montrose was better than yours' shouts after our 100 point season

I note your latest scheme to raise cash is doing well with a mammoth 170 odd folk signing up.  Looks like your fans boycott will be continuing as it has done for the past 4 or 5 season.

We set a target of £10K per quarter. 170 is the number of new contributor, we already had a few (not sure of exact numbers), but 170 fans contributing on average £20 would achieve this. Not a grandiose target, but then we know we’re not a big club...

Personally can't wait for the 'yeah but our head to head with Montrose was better than yours' shouts after our 100 point season  

Fully expect you to walk to league, mate, in the fashion you mention above. Not to do so would be a massive failure.

4 minutes ago, Enigma said:

We set a target of £10K per quarter. 170 is the number of new contributor, we already had a few (not sure of exact numbers), but 170 fans contributing on average £20 would achieve this. Not a grandiose target, but then we know we’re not a big club...

Still pretty poor. I would have thought you could at least get 500.

5 minutes ago, Enigma said:

5 minutes ago, Enigma said:

Fully expect you to walk to league, mate, in the fashion you mention above. Not to do so would be a massive failure.

4 minutes ago, Enigma said:

Seething.

download.png