The Falkirk FC Thread

2 minutes ago, Relegator Ritchie said:

Falkirk fans talking about Falkirk related matters on a Falkirk thread...

Why don’t you piss off elsewhere if you don’t like it? You boring, monotonous p***k.

Bravo. 

You've been studying the work of some others.  Well done you.

Not the same though, is it?
You called someone a gimp in direct response to a post he'd made, to which you actually had no objection.  You just didn't like him due to previous posts.
I'm offering specific insults about people buying season tickets, despite dissatisfaction with the board.  Anyway, if you still identify hypocrisy, I'll simply claim it was tongue in cheek.  I believe that's how it's done.
Some nick lol

41 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

^^^Picked others up on name calling etc on this very thread as recently as yesterday

Not only that, but it's at least the second intellect based jibe I've heard from him. Sure he called someone a cretin the other week. Shame there's no rules about that.

Just now, GeordieBairn said:

Denny Johnstone upfront first half and a boy matching the description of El Bakhtaoui second half.

So...cartilage everywhere first half, headless chickens second half?

If and It's a Big IF DKD, El Bak and Denny Johnstone are the next three signings I would by ok with that bit meh about Johnstone but that still leaves us three or four short of a squad that would take us through the season