The Falkirk FC Thread

I had heard Duffie was leaving at the end of the season a few months a go. He's been at the club since the age of 13 and wants a new challenge. Definitely for compo reasons.

I said in last match thread, Duffie needs to get away for his own good as a player, he has become stale I hope thats the case....for his sake.....

I dont think any championships teams would take a punt on him as per his form this season....an I mean Scottish.

The compo thing is a good thing to protect similar clubs in the uk, the main loophole is going out of the country, cant remember the Dundee Utd player who went to Poland. I do recall Martyn Cardigan going to Iceland, only to return 6 months later to Motherwell.

I can see Fulton signing on again, no one in their right mind would pay the money banded about for his services.....

I said in last match thread, Duffie needs to get away for his own good as a player, he has become stale I hope thats the case....for his sake.....

I dont think any championships teams would take a punt on him as per his form this season....an I mean Scottish.

The compo thing is a good thing to protect similar clubs in the uk, the main loophole is going out of the country, cant remember the Dundee Utd player who went to Poland. I do recall Martyn Cardigan going to Iceland, only to return 6 months later to Motherwell.

I can see Fulton signing on again, no one in their right mind would pay the money banded about for his services.....

I agree with what you are saying. This happened with Fauod Bachirou as well this season.

PS. Martyn "Cardigan" is a tremendous iPhone auto-correct.

Plastic pitches could bar clubs from entering the top flight, says SPFL chief executive Neil Doncaster

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/plastic-pitches-could-bar-clubs-3037648

Is this a real threat or is it just the Retard (Daily) and the Retard (Cockwomble) talking shite?

He probably got asked a direct question about the rules and gave the correct answer. My first thought was it would be unbelievable if they voted no, but you can never be too cynical about Scottish Football. I wouldn't put it past them to do it just to keep Hearts up.

Cutting out the shite written around it by perennial shite-talker Mark Guidi, here's the quotes from Neil Doncaster.

There is a process by which any synthetic pitch can receive approval from the board, and any club with a synthetic pitch is aware of what that process is. Ahead of next season any club who has a synthetic pitch and wants it to be available for use within the Premier League has to go through an application by March 31. In principle the laws of the game make no distinction between synthetic and grass, but our rules dictate that any club wishing to use a synthetic surface has to go through an application procedure. Fifa 2-star is the standard, but the board can impose certain conditions in terms of how that pitch is looked after. I believe they are all Fifa 2-star.

He has basically quoted the rule, and there is absolutely no suggestion from him that having a plastic pitch would preclude any club from promotion.

Cutting out the shite written around it by perennial shite-talker Mark Guidi, here's the quotes from Neil Doncaster.

He has basically quoted the rule, and there is absolutely no suggestion from him that having a plastic pitch would preclude any club from promotion.

Blatant sensationalist journalism, big gaff by doncaster by forgetting what the league was called tho.