The Falkirk FC Thread

21 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

They will likely put that down to natural attrition as we were relegated.

On another note how many signed players do we have now ??

Think we are standing at 11 players signed or thereabouts

Just my opinion as a Business Owner, shareholder, sponsor and supporter for 56 years. An opinion which you’ll understand I’m perfectly entitled to express [emoji4]

It is not an opinion though. If not one ST was bought they have committed to under write shortfalls.

12 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Cheers. Obviously McKinnon not a fan of giving players time to gel.

His comments in the FH saying he wont be rushed into signings and it has to be the right ones and some deals take longer than others not to mention about burning the players out too early.

I think DT said on his youtube interview we have friendly's lined up with Hamilton and Partick Thistle those are the behind closed doors ones no doubt.

Edited by AL-FFC

On 28/06/2019 at 08:58, Bainsfordbairn said:

Considering the recent contributions to our thread by Monkey Tennis, it's ironic that the one IN the skip now plays for QOS.

2019.04.09 Skip hire (4).jpg

Ironic?

Wouldn't 'fitting' or 'appropriate' have worked better?

31 minutes ago, BottiBiabi said:

100 more idiots signing up yesterday. You are part of the problem as well as far as I am concerned. If you are willing to turn up and clap regardless you’re giving the board no incentive to leave.

Spot on, brer.

18 minutes ago, AL-FFC said:

His comments in the FH saying he wont be rushed into signings and it has to be the right ones and some deals take longer than others not to mention about burning the players out too early.

I think DT said on his youtube interview we have friendly's lined up with Hamilton and Partick Thistle those are the behind closed doors ones no doubt.

If it’s the right signings then perfect. 

All I was saying was it was an opinion not a lecture. Nothing more nothing less.
Well aye, but using the "I am entitled to an opinion" when in fact what you are getting into is a debate where facts are available/required to get back out of it doesnt really wash.

Well aye, but using the "I am entitled to an opinion" when in fact what you are getting into is a debate where facts are available/required to get back out of it doesnt really wash.

Just to be clear I’m 100% behind getting rid of the current MSG & Board as I’m well aware of the damage they have done to the club. My opinion on not buying season tickets is just different from many others.

Just to be clear I’m 100% behind getting rid of the current MSG & Board as I’m well aware of the damage they have done to the club. My opinion on not buying season tickets is just different from many others.

Very clear.

What’s not so clear is why you have not refuted my suggestion that you are LatapyBairn?

Impressive that he gave you a greenie earlier?

Dunfermline have sold less than 2,000 season tickets so far.
I know we were their box office game, but that's still pretty poor considering they've got championship football to watch on the park and a competent board off it
Got f**k all to do with Falkirk that. A very nervous end of season and the jury still very much out on Crawford with a very young team being put together.