Kris.

The Falkirk FC Thread

This EGM is an unfortunate distraction to the negotiations that are taking place now to sell the club. Why would the BoD make it easy for hundreds of people to attend and hurl abuse. The security costs that will be necessary would also be better spent elsewhere.

There are no words to adequately express what a cock you are.
Please f**k off as far as possible.

1 hour ago, LatapyBairn said:

This EGM is an unfortunate distraction to the negotiations that are taking place now to sell the club. Why would the BoD make it easy for hundreds of people to attend and hurl abuse. The security costs that will be necessary would also be better spent elsewhere.

Security costs where do you think you are the Gaza Strip, Syria it's an EGM at the TFS  ffs.

Oh and negotiations we don't even know if there are any the rumours at the weekend were there are no bids on the table.

Edited by AL-FFC

1 hour ago, Shodwall cat said:

Honestly you couldn't make this pish up.

The “ignore” function works! Wasn’t sure what how it worked, but it seems Edi’s posts don’t appear in my view of the thread (unless someone quotes him obviously). Fantastic. If everyone gave it a go, the only person who would see what he posts would be him.

Edited by Duncan Freemason

Just now, Duncan Freemason said:

The “ignore” function works! Wasn’t sure what how it worked, but it seems Edi’s posts don’t appear in my view of the thread (unless someone quotes him obviously). Fantastic.

Indeed. If everyone could stop quoting that trolling muppet, and the boresome Monkey Tennis whilst they're at it, the thread will be a much happier place. (well as happy as we can be given the current circumstances).

32 minutes ago, Rugster said:

Indeed. If everyone could stop quoting that trolling muppet, and the boresome Monkey Tennis whilst they're at it, the thread will be a much happier place. (well as happy as we can be given the current circumstances).

Funnily enough, that’s my two. Edi and MT.

3 minutes ago, Duncan Freemason said:

Funnily enough, that’s my two. Edi and MT.

Pattern emerging here thats mines as well

Just now, AL-FFC said:

Pattern emerging here thats mines as well

That will be my 2 when I get to a desktop.

Am I the only one on here that thinks that Latapy genuinely believes what he’s/she’s writing?

Not keen to block due to the comedic value and apoplectic responses he gets.

MT on the other hand......

2 hours ago, KiwiDB said:

If someone wants to go to the EGM then they will go no matter what time it’s at.

'feck are you doin in Singapore?

Posting this here, in case any Falkirk fans read it, because it wrongly reports that the (Back the Bairns) Fan Ownership proposal was withdrawn. I assume the author is getting confused with the local consortium bids which were withdrawn. For clarity the BtB Fan Ownership proposal is still "on the table" and has never been withdrawn. It has now been with the Board for almost 14 weeks (since 22/3) and we hope it will be discussed, alongside any other bids, at tomorrow's Board meeting or in due course soon thereafter.

There is a lot of that in the BBC report that is either old news or they are trying to join the dots between whats been said and whats been leaked, when you really read it there isnt anything new in it at all in the context.

1 minute ago, Senor Bairn said:

Never mind that shit, Dennon Lewis is going on love island.

He might actually score on that

See he is still trying to wheel out the sympathy card on that one:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/9378929/love-island-footballer-dennon-lewis-casa-amor-racially-abused-own-fans/

Edited by AL-FFC

1 hour ago, AL-FFC said:

He might actually score on that

See he is still trying to wheel out the sympathy card on that one:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/9378929/love-island-footballer-dennon-lewis-casa-amor-racially-abused-own-fans/

Six months on and still being freely libelled as racists in the national media, all thanks to a lie perpetuated and promoted by the charlatans in the boardroom. Really, if any further motivation is required not to hand them one more penny, look no further than that headline. Despicable stuff really.

That will be my 2 when I get to a desktop.
If on the app click on the profile picture, then the 3 dots in top right hand corner, then click ignore/block.

32 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Well f**k me.... The FFC banter period gives something back! Hope he gets clap

Just wait till he wheels that one out on the TV that will be the "oh i was racially abused by my own fans considering" the fact we have players like Richie Cadette, Andy Gray, Myles Hippolyte, Nathan Austin to name but a few and none of them EVER said anything about being subjected to racial abuse from Falkirk fans almost forgot the legend that is Russell Latapy.

He might actually or should point out he has went from English Premiership club to Scottish Championship and now at some southern league/non league mob which is a good indication where his playing career is going.

Edited by AL-FFC