The Falkirk FC Thread

34 minutes ago, Back Post Misses said:

20% of the gross fee of £2.1m less what we got in a fee and add on which is around 220k I believe.

So 20% of £1.88m

Would we be entitled to 20% of the siddons they get too if it goes to 3.5m

34 minutes ago, Back Post Misses said:

20% of the gross fee of £2.1m less what we got in a fee and add on which is around 220k I believe.

So 20% of £1.88m

Thanks Back Post Misses, I was hoping the Rotherham fans were underestimating the percentage. 

Still can't look at that god awful graphic without thinking someone has chucked all Falkirk landmarks in a skip.

So I have added the skip and this will be on all my literature, stationary and merchandise moving forward.  

Ladies & gentlemen i give you  - "Falkirk In A Skip" by HVH.

skip.png

1 hour ago, Back Post Misses said:

So 20% of £1.88m

So why the heck would we put in a clause like that? Most are surely set as an initial fee plus a percentage of any future transfer and not a percentage of any future transfer minus the original fee. I've never heard of that before. Sounds ludicrous to have a clause like that.

12 minutes ago, Hank von Hell said:

Still can't look at that god awful graphic without thinking someone has chucked all Falkirk landmarks in a skip.

So I have added the skip and this will be on all my literature, stationary and merchandise moving forward.  

skip.png

As the players in question are no longer here I  suppose I can put this one up now.

Considering the recent contributions to our thread by Monkey Tennis, it's ironic that the one IN the skip now plays for QOS.

2019.04.09 Skip hire (4).jpg

48 minutes ago, Shodwall cat said:

So why the heck would we put in a clause like that? Most are surely set as an initial fee plus a percentage of any future transfer and not a percentage of any future transfer minus the original fee. I've never heard of that before. Sounds ludicrous to have a clause like that.

Some are a percentage of the next sale and some are percentage of profit from sale.

Plays football manager^^

1 hour ago, Hank von Hell said:

skip.png

Have you checked there isnt a copyright infringement on that oh wait he's gone 

Guest Ecosse83

All this Dennon Lewis stuff makes me sick to the stomach. Something that was bullshit will hang over us for a very long time now, anytime racism is mentioned our name will go along with that which is sickening.

I'm not surprised Lewis himself is hanging onto it, it detracts from how bloody awful he was at football for the club. 

Yeah, like, I had to, like, leave Falkirk, because I was, like, racially abused, like.

Was it not cause you were, like, shit?

No, I was, like, totally racially abused, like.

Repeat ad naseum.