Jump to content
Kris.

The Falkirk FC Thread

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

It's so reminiscent of that.

Obviously it's less extreme and delightful, but it bears the same hallmarks.

A sense of entitlement based on size of club, alongside a complete inability to handle the sort of mockery that is very much part of football.

In fairness, nobody supports Falkirk as an exercise in bigotry, or in anticipation of scooping loads of trophies,so in the bigger scheme, they're the good guys. 

The reverting to crowd wanky chest puffing while clearly at a low ebb however, totally merits comical derision.

we all knew you were a bit of a roaster but entertaining this StennyLad, holy f**k you've outdone yourself.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Reggie Perrin said:


Perhaps you missed the entirely deserved tsunami of ridicule that came our way the best part of two months ago. Attempting to carry on with that patter now is just a bit naff.

I didn't miss it.  I just delayed joining in.

Morton fans are entirely entitled to carry on, especially as the confirmed acquisition of Tidser has prompted a new outpouring of hubristic crap from some fans who should really have learnt some kind of lesson.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 21/06/2019 at 16:34, smpar said:

The sheer arrogance of the Falkirk board and some supporters is fantastic, especially when you sign shite like Aiden Connolly and Mark Durnan.

Talking about having a Premiership-strength side when you’ve just been papped down to League One is old firm-levels of arrogance.

Shut yer hole ya fat c**t

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Senor Bairn said:

Christ all mighty Monkey Tennis is so fucking boring.

Aye? 

3 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

I didn't miss it.  I just delayed joining in.

Morton fans are entirely entitled to carry on, especially as the confirmed acquisition of Tidser has prompted a new outpouring of hubristic crap from some fans who should really have learnt some kind of lesson.

Confirmed 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

I didn't miss it.  I just delayed joining in.

Morton fans are entirely entitled to carry on supporting a shite club and being unhinged pests that post pictures of kids and bother footballers on twitter.

Nice that you've found a pal in StennyLad though. I'd assumed it would have been one of the Morton fruitbats though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Senor Bairn said:

Christ all mighty Monkey Tennis is so fucking boring.

And yet by repeating yourself, you're emerging as engaging and fascinating?

You just hate it when people mock the team you support.  Infantile and pathetic in equal measure.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, GaryDoug said:

Nice that you've found a pal in StennyLad though. I'd assumed it would have been one of the Morton fruitbats though.

Guess how many posts stenny lad has made on his 'own team's' forum?

Correct!!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
And yet by repeating yourself, you're emerging as engaging and fascinating?
You just hate it when people mock the team you support.  Infantile and pathetic in equal measure.



Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

And yet by repeating yourself, you're emerging as engaging and fascinating?

You just hate it when people mock the team you support.  Infantile and pathetic in equal measure.

No being funny here but the fact you admitted yourself that you delayed the joining in till we were relegated  given the fact almost 2 months have past is a bit pathetic, yes funny at the time but the jokes worn out and now your trying to rekindle it with the point and laugh when the jokes been done to death and tbh Senor Bairn hit the nail on the head its just f**king boring now so basically the joke has past your boring as f**k

giphy.gif

Edited by AL-FFC

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I'm struggling here, so help me.
Falkirk got laughably relegated with an expensively assembled squad, yet Morton fans have been damaged by it?
That surely can't be right? Explain how it is.
 
I wouldn't get too comfortable if I were you. QOS managed to avoid automatic relegation by goal difference even though you had the best striker in the league. Let's see how you get on next season if he isn't so prolific

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, AL-FFC said:

No being funny here but the fact you admitted yourself that you delayed the joining in till we were relegated  given the fact almost 2 months have past is a bit pathetic, yes funny at the time but the jokes worn out and now your trying to rekindle it with the point and laugh when the jokes been done to death and tbh Senor Bairn hit the nail on the head its just f**king boring now so basically the joke has past your boring as f**k

 

Does punctuation also strike you as boring?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Rocco said:
1 hour ago, Monkey Tennis said:
I'm struggling here, so help me.
Falkirk got laughably relegated with an expensively assembled squad, yet Morton fans have been damaged by it?
That surely can't be right? Explain how it is.
 

I wouldn't get too comfortable if I were you. QOS managed to avoid automatic relegation by goal difference even though you had the best striker in the league. Let's see how you get on next season if he isn't so prolific

No debate there.

Despite having a genuinely brilliant player at this level, we were atrocious.  I'm quite sure that Falkirk will again soon be a little above us.

That's really not the point though.  The point concerns the shouty wee fannies on here that still wish to brag, especially with regard to Morton, a club that enjoyed the ultimate in last laughs over Falkirk in the season just ended.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Is Monkey Tennis the biggest w****r to infest our thread since Piracy was banned ?? 

I’ll start things of with a big ‘Yes’ !!!

Off

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Is Monkey Tennis the biggest w****r to infest our thread since Piracy was banned ?? 

I’ll start things of with a big ‘Yes’ !!!

Worse than the drifter ? .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Does punctuation also strike you as boring?

actually it does, i mean seriously your trying to regurgitate a joke or an event that has expired i mean as far as posters go your the Stan Boardman or Chubby Brown of posters on P&B

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Too many people buying season tickets and kits for my liking. Don’t give them anything until these c***s f**k off.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Is Monkey Tennis the biggest w****r to infest our thread since Piracy was banned ?? 

I’ll start things of with a big ‘Yes’ !!!

He is a Dickensian character. Annoying, pitiful and childlike, yet there’s always that wee bit of pathos in his desire to be seen, to be recognised, to be involved.

The amount of time he spends here seeking relevance, needing his presence to be acknowledged, is ultimately a thing of profound sadness. Bless his wee cotton socks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Duncan Freemason said:

He is a Dickensian character. Annoying, pitiful and childlike, yet there’s always that wee bit of pathos in his desire to be seen, to be recognised, to be involved.

The amount of time he spends here seeking relevance, needing his presence to be acknowledged, is ultimately a thing of profound sadness. Bless his wee cotton socks.

Ach fair play.

A literate Falkirk fan, making literary references is a rare joy indeed Sir.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...