The Falkirk FC Thread

Seems to be mixed messages coming out of TFS. Some rumours are suggesting that ALL bids are now off the table/chased away by greed and others are saying at least 1 bid remains and is ongoing.

Time for another update I think FFC....

If that’s the case it will turn toxic unless the fans bid becomes available , like they said it would if all other bids fail.

8 minutes ago, Senor Bairn said:

Heard it’s reliable from a really good source. He’s been training the last few days with us (face blurred out in the photos) and Rays looking to give him a second chance.

Your on the wind up surely, he couldnt even get a place on the bench for the team he moved to

Heard it’s reliable from a really good source. He’s been training the last few days with us (face blurred out in the photos) and Rays looking to give him a second chance.
[emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

22 minutes ago, Senor Bairn said:

Nah man, have a look in the photos posted by the club earlier and you’ll see him. He’s in the background. Probably be announced tomorrow or Tuesday.

I don't want tomorrow to come, if that's the case.

Guest Ecosse83

I actually just went and looked at all the twitter pictures the club posted then realised it's all just a wind up. 

I feel stupid as f**k for even looking 🤣