The Falkirk FC Thread

20 minutes ago, StennyLad said:

letting words on an Internet forum alter your physical condition is a sign you take the place far too seriously. made physically ill from MTs comments but absolutely fine with a falkirk fan using child abuse to point score. odd

SL 

Seriously mate, there are capital letters after full stops, I take that f'kn seriously.

Came on to read about what’s happening with signing strikers and the saga re the club sale. Sadly pages and pages of drivel filled with infinitive crap are likely to ruin what is meant to be a forum for exchanging views on the club For f sake pack in the point scoring and personal slagging .

3 minutes ago, badgerthewitness said:

MT spent a Saturday evening, in the middle of Summer, posting vitriol on The BOB Thread. 

I'll leave it at that.

What's the BOB thread?

I'm keen to take a look because 'vitriol' isn't really my thing usually.  It sounds like I'll need to do some deleting to maintain my lofty standards.

7 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

You're not telling me what this BOB thread is then?

I've genuinely no idea what it means.

If you weren't permanently on "Send", you'd know. It's been explained at least 3 times on this thread very recently.

Burton O'Brien - it's when a thread is going backwards and sideways but getting no further forward.

2 hours ago, ++Ammo - Airdrie++ said:

You guys were settling into the neighbourhood so well recently.
But it seems your "safe house" has been found and nutjobs from that last place you were in can't stay away.
(no offence MT, I know you're not a nutjob)

When the seagulls follow the trawler, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea

33 minutes ago, NewBornBairn said:

If you weren't permanently on "Send", you'd know. It's been explained at least 3 times on this thread very recently.

Burton O'Brien - it's when a thread is going backwards and sideways but getting no further forward.

Does that mean it's this thread then?  Still a bit confused to be honest.

The truth is that I don't actually follow this thread very closely.  I just drop in sometimes and if I do make the odd post, it seems quite incendiary to certain wallopers who insist on replying as if I'm some sort of anti-Christ.

Edited by Monkey Tennis

letting words on an Internet forum alter your physical condition is a sign you take the place far too seriously. made physically ill from MTs comments but absolutely fine with a falkirk fan using child abuse to point score. odd
SL 

Check the nick of this.

“StennyLad”

Supports Celtic

Lives with mum and dad

Virgin.

10 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Does that mean it's this thread then?  Still a bit confused to be honest.

The truth is that I don't actually follow this thread very closely.  I just drop in sometimes and if I do make the odd post, it seems quite incendiary to certain wallopers who insist on replying as if I'm some sort of anti-Christ.

It's because you are dreadfully boring, and frankly, life is too short as it is. 

You're the Championship analogue of one of those deeply uninteresting OF fans. 

Seems to be mixed messages coming out of TFS. Some rumours are suggesting that ALL bids are now off the table/chased away by greed and others are saying at least 1 bid remains and is ongoing.

Time for another update I think FFC....

25 minutes ago, RC55 FFC said:

Seems to be mixed messages coming out of TFS. Some rumours are suggesting that ALL bids are now off the table/chased away by greed and others are saying at least 1 bid remains and is ongoing.

Time for another update I think FFC....

I dont think you will hear anything out of them there are a couple of comments on twitter saying all offers for the club are gone so well done MSG you can add that to your list of failings.

Question is now what, as they will be thinking with the signings we have made thus far all will be forgiven and we carry on as normal.

I dont think you will hear anything out of them there are a couple of comments on twitter saying all offers for the club are gone so well done MSG you can add that to your list of failings.

Question is now what, as they will be thinking with the signings we have made thus far all will be forgiven and we carry on as normal.

If that is what they think then they really are delusional.
Time for jaggy pitchforks and burny torches?