The Falkirk FC Thread

1 hour ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Of course most Falkirk fans are literate enough.

Some of the shoutiest ones on here however, have shown themselves not to be.  That's all.

What I've said on here has actually been pretty measured and mild.  It's the responses which are disproportionate.

You come across as very headteacherish. No one takes to a disciplinarian. Your responses show you bite at every opportunity. Perhaps you appeared on the Jim'll fix it show

Edited by Bairnschild

Winding up and taking the piss is all part of the fun of being a fan. If you can laugh with them at their wind up on us all the better. If you can't take it don't dish it out. Good example is the Dunfermline - Falkirk / Deliverance - Beverly Hillbilly both sets of fans had a laugh at themselves and the opposition and long may it continue. As for my self. Only one club I despise and cheer on anybody playing them  - Aberdeen - see 26th October 1986 Falkirk 3 - Aberdeen 3  

19 minutes ago, Bairnschild said:

You come across as very headteacherish. No one takes to a disciplinarian. Your responses show you bite at every opportunity. Perhaps you appeared on the Jim'll fix it show

Ah, you're jokingly suggesting someone might have been subjected to sexual abuse as a child?

Yes, an excellent counter to the suggestion that some of my posts excite a disproportionate response.

22 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Ah, you're jokingly suggesting someone might have been subjected to sexual abuse as a child?

Yes, an excellent counter to the suggestion that some of my posts excite a disproportionate response.

Oh dear! Shows your weak blinkered mentality

Guest Ecosse83
1 minute ago, StennyLad said:

letting words on an Internet forum alter your physical condition is a sign you take the place far too seriously. made physically ill from MTs comments but absolutely fine with a falkirk fan using child abuse to point score. odd

SL 

Someone block this c**t!

letting words on an Internet forum alter your physical condition is a sign you take the place far too seriously. made physically ill from MTs comments but absolutely fine with a falkirk fan using child abuse to point score. odd
SL 
Can someone red dot this on my behalf plz and thx

5 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
8 minutes ago, StennyLad said:
SL 

Can someone red dot this on my behalf plz and thx

+1 rep point because you seem a bit down.

SL 

You’re trying a bit too hard here.