The Falkirk FC Thread

I'm in my 40s so I'll probably need to do some serious coffin dodging to stand a chance of sampling the 25 year old.

They are going to be releasing some bottles that were distilled in the last few years before they closed. I’m not sure if that means it was bottled 25 years ago or they have kept it in the barrel for 25 years. Either way I’m praying the War Office get a bottle.

8 minutes ago, AL-FFC said:

That strip is forever going to be remembered of the relegation season and one of the worst Falkirk team in living memory if not history.

Who are the 2 on the left? Is one Sammut? 

2 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

Who are the 2 on the left? Is one Sammut? 

I think that was most of our thoughts at the start of the season Sammut and Tom Owen Evens the rest is history 

Edited by AL-FFC

2 minutes ago, Bairney The Dinosaur said:

They are going to be releasing some bottles that were distilled in the last few years before they closed. I’m not sure if that means it was bottled 25 years ago or they have kept it in the barrel for 25 years. Either way I’m praying the War Office get a bottle.

Some independent mob have started releasing a new edition every Valentine's Day although you dont get much change out of £1000 per bottle. I have a bottle of 1981, 22 y/o I'm saving for us winning the Scottish Cup...

Anyways, whisky thread for this magnificent pish.

Back on topic, the new kits are great. 

Both of them are cracking.
Only the red puma logo on the home one bothers me.
Hoping we or puma haven't infringed any copyright issues with the kelpies being on the sleeve.
I know that the designer of them is a bit of a p***k.

1 hour ago, JinkyBairn said:

Rather that than having a piss boring kit template like every other c**t.

That's the thing though, it is just another piss-boring template, only with some primary school level graphic daubed on it.

It would be better without it.