Kris.

The Falkirk FC Thread

A rare sensible decision by the board to include these contractual clauses then.

Must have learnt from 2010... :rolleyes:

2 minutes ago, ka202 said:

When you see him angling his body round to get the ball onto his right foot and you think he’s going to play a pin point pass then he launches it over the top to no one you’ll understand.

This gave me a laugh, he also loved a wee hoof ball right up into the air or out the park be prepared for a few of them.

52 minutes ago, Chinatoon Bairn said:

Here that training top is tidy

The training wear looks cracking. The blue player issue kit will be online in the retail shop in the next couple of days. 

35 minutes ago, Falkirkfan1985 said:

See we already have Tids, whats Jim and Midge up to?

I know you lot don't understand the concept of contracts, but they're contracted for the coming season. 

By all means tap them as we could do with a few grand in compensation. 

6 minutes ago, Bainsfordbairn said:

The training wear looks cracking. The blue player issue kit will be online in the retail shop in the next couple of days. 

Are you on commission?:whistle

You done for the day or you just taking a break? Just waiting on DKD travelling down imo.

Luke Leahy is meeting up with Dwight Yorke at Birmingham bus station for the Megabus up this evening.

47 minutes ago, Harry Kinnear said:

Got to say I am happy so far with the quality of signing we have brought in for League 1. I didn't think we had a chanceof getting Tidser at this level and Telfer is an excellent signing.

Still not renewing till the board gtf though.

Same. Not sure how there can possibly be any complaints about the signings made so far. Ok, Gomis is clearly not the player he was at Dundee Utd (1st time around) or Hearts but should be fine for a season in League 1. Connolly did not do much at the Pars but I liked the look of him at United and he ripped us a new one in that game for Raith at TFS a few years ago. Buchanan, Telfer, Tidser - you are simply not getting a better quality of player at this level, on paper three really good signings. This time last year, in fact on this very day the Hartley/Mitch project was going into overdrive, bringing us the likes of Sammut and Froxy to add to the dross already signed and myriad horrors yet to be revealed. On the park, we are in a much better position. Just a damn pity that this big, black ownership cloud continues to hang over us, get that sorted and I reckon season tickets would rocket.

is LL a free agent just now?

Some absolute making up fake Falkirk Herald screenshots posting about Leahy whilst blocking the guy who writes the Falkirk stuff for the Herald. Must be wasting time until his dole comes in.

36 minutes ago, FalkirkLad said:

You done for the day or you just taking a break? Just waiting on DKD travelling down imo.

That should be it for the day.

5 minutes ago, Bainsfordbairn said:

That should be it for the day.

That's disappointing.  Still need strikers, defenders and a keeper or two.  Hope you're busy tomorrow!

1 minute ago, lewfal said:

That's disappointing.  Still need strikers, defenders and a keeper or two.  Hope you're busy tomorrow!

I was in for about four hours doing different things. It seemed that every fifteen minutes the tannoy went off with a "could Ray McKinnon report to reception?" message.

They're talking to people and have been for some time since the budgets were sorted. Just need to wait and see.

Wish I got £1 every time a Falkirk poster says 'this level' or 'for League 1' from now to the end of next season.

1 hour ago, port-ton said:

Escape what? The fact that in the space of probably 15 minutes my opinion somehow went from The Scottish championship being Tidser's limit to him being able to play for a top 6 English Premier League club?

The fact that there are people on here so simple that I need to explain that I don't think Michael Tidser could play for Arsenal or Chelsea is absolutely mind boggling.

I would suggest if you're going to accuse someone of being bitter that Tidser plays for Falkirk now, you don't aim it at the person who wrote back to back multi-paragraph posts giving constructive and positive feedback about what Falkirk fans can expect from him next season.

Is this sarcasm again ?

Apologies for not being your fanboy but I tend to skim read 80-90% of Morton contribution in our thread(higher percent here in league one forum)

We could write a Taylor Swift box set with love, angst and bitterness the way Morton have reacted to us taking Ray, but thanks for sticking with us down here, it's comforting us that you all care.

And I hope no-one buys it until the board are gone.

20 minutes ago, Bainsfordbairn said:

It seemed that every fifteen minutes the tannoy went off with a "could Ray McKinnon report to reception?" message.

Pretty smart to keep checking he's still there rather than snaking off to someone else imho.

The scenes when McKinnon books this for the first day of pre-season training.

1 hour ago, Bainsfordbairn said:

Falkirk top should be. Blue top with white collar and cuffs. White shorts. Blue socks with White tops. Change strip should be the opposite.

That leaves options with both strip for any colour clashes.

This all blue strip is just not Falkirk.