The Falkirk FC Thread

33 minutes ago, Tidser said:

Found guilty in a court of law. Appealed to the Court of Session and was found guilty again. If anything, questions should be asked of the CPS for failing to bring the case before a criminal court. 

He's not just a rapist, he's a multiply convicted thug. 

@Ecosse83 all of them, in turn. At least the more odious unwashed ones. 

he was cleared of rape at high court. That'll do for me x

weird how nobody willing to answer if they'd celebrate a Scottish cup final winning goal by goodwillie for Falkirk. 

My dad bought me a season ticket today. I've failed you all.
The answer is obvious, go to the stadium, get a refund, boot your dad in the baws and then wait for the takeover before rebuying.
He'll respect you and more importantly you'll have earned the respect of the posters on P&B

so he raped someone and didn't get jail? Right then 
if he scored the winner in the Scottish cup final against the fifers you'd celebrate like f**k and  he'd be a hero
Jesus Christ.

In the face of some strong competition this might be the worst comment in the history of this site. It really takes a special brand of mutant to proactively come out punching on behalf of a guy who was found guilty by a judge of rape in civil court.

Would be very easy for fans of other clubs to score points on this one, but the fact that most decent Falkirk posters have immediately rounded on this utter pondlife and made no attempt to minimise his comments tells you a lot.

You could do everyone here a favour and f**k off to 8chan or wherever it is inadequate wee guys who think trivialising sexual assault is acceptable hang out, you utter pollution.

58 minutes ago, Andreas Kelevra said:

McKenna was tried and cleared of rape in court too. Didn’t hear anything  when we signed him..

Yup. Found not guilty and cleared of all charges.

22 minutes ago, Buchanan & ?Telfer said:

he was found not guilty at the high court. It's obvious what happned 

Didn't get to the court, CPS dropped charges, but he was found guilty in a civil court and again on appeal. If this is the hill you want to die on, feel free.