The Falkirk FC Thread

7 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

I cant decide whether Edi is making some attempt at trolling, whether he actually believes the utter shite he types, or whether he is some sort of patsy for someone at the club.

Either way everything he posts is AIDS

I was thinking that myself i dont think any other Bairn has actually agreed with him on anything if i didnt know better i would swear he was one of our BoD, he's about as devisive as a Brexit referendum.

I was thinking that myself i dont think any other Bairn has actually agreed with him on anything if i didnt know better i would swear he was one of our BoD, he's about as devisive as a Brexit referendum.
His lack of actual insight relating to football would be consistent with him being in league with those c***s tbh.

I cant decide whether Edi is making some attempt at trolling, whether he actually believes the utter shite he types, or whether he is some sort of patsy for someone at the club.

Either way everything he posts is AIDS
When you fellas made your appearance down here last week, that actually went through my head to ask "does Edi still make an appearance here".
His " ITK" round January time was hilarious tbh.
Rock solid statements backed up by feeble flacid facts.
I look forward to his input on match threads