The Falkirk FC Thread

4 minutes ago, Estragon is a fud said:

Apologies.

Forgot to add in mocking the disabled and eyeball throwing. Will go back and add that in now.

I think this is a donut moth. It’s brilliant. We’ve got a wailing and gnashing of teeth about our BoD being arseholes, then you get nuggets like you appearing to say “wait a minute, I’m an arsehole too”. Truly special!!

2 minutes ago, Estragon is a fud said:

Aren't you that guy that made the #BigTeamAlliance thread in The Championship forum? You're making a bit of a pattern of this cuddling up to Falkirk fans for the greenies mate.

Bit mintery tbh

Best line I have ever seen from our big big rivals over in Greenock.

20 minutes ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

The #BigTime line is an obvious but understandable retort.

It is a bit awks to see Morton fans try to continue this very one-sided rivalry.

I don’t think any Morton fans see this as a rivalry. They’re merely pointing and laughing, which is fair enough given the pelters we took back in September when McKinnon did his thing. 

13 minutes ago, Estragon is a fud said:

Aren't you that guy that made the #BigTeamAlliance thread in The Championship forum? You're making a bit of a pattern of this cuddling up to Falkirk fans for the greenies mate.

Bit mintery tbh

^^^ dictionary definition of a "wee guy"

2 minutes ago, Scosha said:

I don’t think any Morton fans see this as a rivalry. They’re merely pointing and laughing, which is fair enough given the pelters we took back in September when McKinnon did his thing. 

Aye but leave it to us. Go make fun of St Mirren for having a glorified PE teacher in charge.

Morton will have to manufacture another fake rivalry next season.  Arbroath will be getting it tight soon [emoji4]
Probably true, at least even Arbroath will have enough self respect as the Diddy of the rivalry not to invade the pitch at a first half equaliser.

2 hours ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

I’m I right in thinking Betfred Cup starts on 17th July.

Does that mean we are starting pre-season with 5 signed players ??

No danger I am paying to go to home games.

Would be quite funny if Bairns fans stayed away from a few home games & went along to Shire ones instead, they could even probably get their usual seats.

Sick boy in goals.

Rugster and Marshy as a commanding centre half duo.

McGhee and Robson at fullback

Tidser, Paul Paton and Falkirklad with his massive John McGinn arse in midfield.

Believe the Hype in the number 10 role.

Myself and Bairnardo up top. The best big man little man combo since Crouch and Defoe.

Champions of League 1, we know what we are x

Big Bendtner still no making the grade :/

Sick boy in goals.

Rugster and Marshy as a commanding centre half duo.

McGhee and Robson at fullback

Tidser, Paul Paton and Falkirklad with his massive John McGinn arse in midfield.

Believe the Hype in the number 10 role.

Myself and Bairnardo up top. The best big man little man combo since Crouch and Defoe.

Champions of League 1, we know what we are x
Copa Mundials on booting the absolute f**k out of any defender stupid enough to come near, dry humping the shit out of Tommy Robson every time he lays on the assist.....