The Falkirk FC Thread

First they racially abuse their own players, now they drive a fine custodian out of their club with threats against his family. Disgraceful.

Falkirk fans = Scotland's shame. 

morton fans = obsessed losers.

we have barely been away a day and here you all are.

how boring can morton fc be?

First they racially abuse their own players, now they drive a fine custodian out of their club with threats against his family. Disgraceful.
Falkirk fans = Scotland's shame. 
Still seething I see?

The chances of the club having a successful season are getting ruined more with every day that passes.

An absolute disgrace. Current custodians have taken us here and aren’t giving the team a fighting chance to even rectify it.

f**k the lot of them.

First rule of business: never insult your customers., ie. Gerald Ratner.    I have felt taken for granted by the people running our club before and let down, but this is the first time I have felt enraged by them.

Get who ever wrote that statement out of OUR club right  now.  There is no coming back from that.   Traitor.

1 minute ago, Long Suffering Bairn said:

First rule of business: never insult your customers., ie. Gerald Ratner.    I have felt taken for granted by the people running our club before and let down, but this is the first time I have felt enraged by them.

Get who ever wrote that statement out of OUR club right  now.  There is no coming back from that.   Traitor.

It's not "our" club, unless you're a shareholder. It's their club, they own it. I just pay to watch them &, hopefully, be entertained.

Guest Ecosse83

Ooft Ritchie doesn't give a f**k anymore. Surely a big sign that the club will be in new hands soon enough. 

Just hope the new regime punt McKinnon as soon as their in the door. The fans group will know that's what the majority of us want so it will probably happen. 

Kerr and Miller dream team please!

morton fans = obsessed losers.
we have barely been away a day and here you all are.
how boring can morton fc be?
You've been away barely a day and in that time you've lost a potential major investor and released a statement blaming the fans for one of the major players in your disaster of a season leaving the club.

Damn right I'm obsessed. There's more twists and turns at Falkirk than a season of game of thrones except we never need to wait a week at a time for the next action packed episode.

4 minutes ago, Jamie_M said:

Fair play, you guys called it when you said you were box office.

The bairnter years are absolutely must see stuff. Can't wait for the next installment.

Oh there’s definitely more to come. I can’t ever recall another clubs BOD and MSG ever calling out their fans like ours.

Don’t get too smug, you just never know who’s turns next. 

Hilariously awful statement yet again, I'm starting to think that this guy who follows Falkirk but spends the days in the boozer shouting at fans might actually be a Falkirk board member

https://www.dunfermlinepress.com/news/17677295.falkirk-thug-given-football-ban-despite-not-making-it-to-match/

Honestly guys you need a total clearout, imagine taking the moral high ground after wrongly accusing people of racism.