The Falkirk FC Thread

Berwick away.. on a Tuesday.
f**k THE SFA!
1. Why?
2. Berwick has to play one game midweek in the Groups, why is it an issue that it's you lot? Would it have been better if they had to travel midweek instead?
3. What has the SFA got to do with an SPFL Competition?

Other than that though, top post.

1. Why?
2. Berwick has to play one game midweek in the Groups, why is it an issue that it's you lot? Would it have been better if they had to travel midweek instead?

I think he’d rather it was on a Saturday for a great away day P*ss up!

Guest Ecosse83
42 minutes ago, Salvo Montalbano said:

1. Why?

I think he meant that he would prefer the game to be away on a Saturday because it would be a good day out on the booze. So yes a Tuesday night is bloody shit for the game!

4 hours ago, Chinatoon Bairn said:

Feel like pure shit, just want football back x 

On a more serious note, I hope we have players on both the front and back posts when we are defending corners this year. Feel that was one of our main failings of last season.

Hope Rays been scouting tbe junioirs.

Back to back relegations incoming.
The board have surpassed themselves in incompetence by letting the strongest bidder walk away, what a bunch of morons.
Let the 2 strongest bids go.

What a bunch of clowns, god only knows who we will be left with now.

Why is it i get the feeling when it comes to players they have got over excited with the pound signs and let them go for cheap now its the future of the club they decide to get their collective arses in gear and arse it up because they see the pound signs for themselves and not the club and they are going to be left with no one willing to invest or buy them out.

1 minute ago, Rocco said:
3 minutes ago, wee_bairn said:
Which other bid has gone?

That comment confused me too

Unless its an ITK then the only thing i could think of is the uncertainty over the other American bid as they are about to be the main shareholders in Sunderland, but as we seen with Ashley and his investment in Sevco it was a conflict of interest no doubt the SFA would say something about them having 2 clubs but i could be completely wrong.

Unless its an ITK then the only thing i could think of is the uncertainty over the other American bid as they are about to be the main shareholders in Sunderland, but as we seen with Ashley and his investment in Sevco it was a conflict of interest no doubt the SFA would say something about them having 2 clubs but i could be completely wrong.

Na way off the mark

Back to back relegations incoming.
The board have surpassed themselves in incompetence by letting the strongest bidder walk away, what a bunch of morons.

I think letting him go is being kind

About the only assets any buyer is going to get is our league registration, and the people it doesn’t get to speak to........us. It really does need some one or some group to figure out how loyal the support has been when a ship of fools have been in charge, and how if things are done correctly, there is potential to grow that by 10% or 20% or 30% without any great degree of difficulty.

Of course, they have to navigate their way past the current owners in order to get anywhere at all, and as we all know, this collective doesn’t recognise or acknowledge things with any degree of urgency whatsoever.

I fully expect a statement on Friday saying any news on the sale of the club is being further delayed due all interested parties (that gave them money for their shares) have withdrawn from the process.