The Falkirk FC Thread

1 hour ago, Bainsfordbairn said:

I thought that yesterday but I was wrong. There is now money available for recruitment. Undoubtedly it's not as much as the manager would like, and it'll be topped up when the new owners are in place, but at least we're finally in a position to offer contracts.

The exact timings will depend on when an agent says "we accept" but I think you'll probably see some player announcements this week.

Feckin hope so. I'm away with Scotland the following week and I'll be pure dead ragin if we do nothing for five week and then everything happens when I'm in Belgium. :thumbsdown 

Oh dear, that will be my gig then!!! Never mind, I`ll send you the pics first.:P

We owe them a debt of gratitude for their input after provisional liquidation. They had the money, and put it in to save the club in the days before administration was created as a relatively painless business model for the Dundees and Livingston’s of this world.

The BtB people put in countless hours raising funds. Most did it for selfless reasons, with only two looking for more out of it than they put in. Gordon McFarlane in particular put in every waking minute outside of work.

I would imagine they will all get some if not all of their money back.  Big Gordy certainly won’t get his time back.

GTF Day ramorra. Fantastic. Sadly, it looks like  l’enfant terrible hasn’t quite done with his syndrome flexing yet. Our cross to bear/ignore for a while I guess. Worse things happen at sea.

1 hour ago, Duncan Freemason said:

We owe them a debt of gratitude for their input after provisional liquidation. They had the money, and put it in to save the club in the days before administration was created as a relatively painless business model for the Dundees and Livingston’s of this world.

The BtB people put in countless hours raising funds. Most did it for selfless reasons, with only two looking for more out of it than they put in. Gordon McFarlane in particular put in every waking minute outside of work.

I would imagine they will all get some if not all of their money back.  Big Gordy certainly won’t get his time back.

Fantastic post and completely on point. 

I look forward to the day I can disagree with you over trivial pish. Unfortunately this chaos has brought about one common goal and thought process. Except edi bairn....hes still a plank

1 hour ago, Ranaldo Bairn said:
5 hours ago, Bairnardo said:
He made the amateurish mistake of waiting till Queens were safe before starting, when everyone else had been and gone.

He also uses a lot of words, in combinations that make people sleepy

He's a shitebag, best ignored.

Shitebag?  Good Lord - you're still running with that.

How I wish I had the raw courage required to take the Mickey out of a Scottish football team on an anonymous forum a bit earlier.  I'd show those softies at the Somme something about valour.

4 hours ago, Monkey Tennis said:

:lol: Don't be daft.

Had I piled in then, my jibes would have been lost among a crowd.  That's what the annoying 8 year old who tagged along with the 12 year olds venturing from their street in someone else's Godawful post, would have done.

You'd all then have also had a comeback that wouldn't have reduced you to the desperation of slagging off someone, because they can put together some words.

My Mrs has suffered from insomnia for years. After reading your posts she has gone into a deep sleep. Your dull personality does have rewards. 

Guest Ecosse83
4 hours ago, keithgy said:

Looks like Lang and Co have a bee in the bonnet about me stating that Campbell is away. 

I was told she went mental it was leaked that he's away. More leaks in that club these days than the Titanic :lol:

Shitebag?  Good Lord - you're still running with that.
How I wish I had the raw courage required to take the Mickey out of a Scottish football team on an anonymous forum a bit earlier.  I'd show those softies at the Somme something about valour.
That's the point. Zero courage is required and you failed to show even that.