The Falkirk FC Thread

I doubt we'll be going for anyone until the takeover shite gets sorted out, tbh. That'll take a couple of weeks, then we'll be snuffling around whatever is left. 
I read the statement different from that. I read that they've set a budget but it may increase if/once investment is in place

I genuinely have no idea how Monkey Tennis has managed to make trolling another team boring as f**k, but he's managed it.
He made the amateurish mistake of waiting till Queens were safe before starting, when everyone else had been and gone.

He also uses a lot of words, in combinations that make people sleepy

Just now, Monkey Tennis said:

3 sides

3rd tier

Don't try to tell me that's a mere coincidence.

Give it up MT. You're coming across as being almost as obsessed as some of the notorious Morton posters. Do you really want to be seen as the Doonhamer equivalent of the virgin?

Besides which, you know perfectly well that what goes around, comes around. To quote the exact words of General MacArthur, when he left the Phillipines in 1942:-

We'll be back, cuntos. And when we return we're going to kick some ass. Starting with yours.

5 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

He made the amateurish mistake of waiting till Queens were safe before starting, when everyone else had been and gone.

There is potentially a case of Aspergers at work here. He claims to be “self knowing”when in fact the opposite is true, and then tack on a desperate need for an audience, a user name from a Steve Coogan sketch, and you have our little visitor nailed.

Remember when you and your mates were 12, and striding out into the bigger world beyond your own street? There was always the pain in the arse 8 year old skipping along behind you wanting to get involved with the bigger boys. That 8 year old is MT.

Edited by Duncan Freemason

8 minutes ago, Duncan Freemason said:

There is potentially a case of Aspergers at work here. He claims to be “self knowing”when in fact the opposite is true, and then tack on a desperate need for an audience, a user name from a Steve Coogan sketch, and you have our little visitor nailed.

Remember when you and your mates were 12, and striding out into the bigger world beyond your own street? There was always the pain in the arse 8 year old skipping along behind you wanting to get involved with the bigger boys. That 8 year old is MT.

Gosh.

Imagine mocking people that do actually have Aspergers.

Pretty distasteful.

1 hour ago, HopeStreetPieStall said:

If there is money to be made, they'll hang on. Whether through expenses of shares. 

How much money have our directors made from the club when you include the loans they’ve written off? Nothing- in fact, they’ve lost significant funds.

3 minutes ago, LatapyBairn said:

How much money have our directors made from the club when you include the loans they’ve written off? Nothing- in fact, they’ve lost significant funds.

Margaret p*ss off, look at the money in transfer fees over the past few seasons and your trying to say they have lost money get tae f**k.  Do you honestly think they would have stayed on so long if they were bleeding money every season its only cause what was in the bank has ran out due to the past 2 seasons disastrous decisions being made and fanbase has turned against them.

2 minutes ago, HopeStreetPieStall said:

Figures or get to f**k.

If you have a look at the 2015 or 2016 accounts you will see that loans of around £200 k were forgiven by directors and major shareholders. A major gesture. 

Can’t remember the exact figures but it is a matter of public record.

my guess is that it was MR and SA 

30 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

:lol: Don't be daft.

Had I piled in then, my jibes would have been lost among a crowd.  That's what the annoying 8 year old who tagged along with the 12 year olds venturing from their street in someone else's Godawful post, would have done.

You'd all then have also had a comeback that wouldn't have reduced you to the desperation of slagging off someone, because they can put together some words.

3 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

:lol: Don't be daft.

Had I piled in then, my jibes would have been lost among a crowd.  That's what the annoying 8 year old who tagged along with the 12 year olds venturing from their street in someone else's Godawful post, would have done.

You'd all then have also had a comeback that wouldn't have reduced you to the desperation of slagging off someone, because they can put together some words.

By christ you've out bored yourself. Charlie Nicholas levels of patter here. 

33 minutes ago, HopeStreetPieStall said:

3 year old accounts tell you the square root of nothing with regard to the last couple of seasons. Nor do they give you the balance over the lifetime of the boards stewardship.

No, the balance over the life time of the board’s stewardship would run into the millions in terms of what they’ve put into the club.