The Falkirk FC Thread

Why don't you set up a fund to which you contribute the cash you might usually give to your team? For example skip a game but chuck in £20 that you would have instead spent on a ticket.
Get a load of folk involved and you could then have a decent. Hand it over to your club when someone replaces the folk you want gone.

I’m not for this tbh.
I’m not giving the club the belief that if they hold out long enough we’ll step in to save the day with supporting cash.
The board needs to go and I won’t contribute other than by attending some games, until they are gone....

I had retired from winding up Falkirk fans and then your board literally started crying at the season you've had.

You guys don't make it easy.

Wind up Falkirk fans?
Is that what you’ve been doing?[emoji3]
All you do is make an arse of yourself.....

Wind up Falkirk fans?
Is that what you’ve been doing?[emoji3]
All you do is make an arse of yourself.....
Dunno tbh, on the many days Falkirk have embarrassed themselves this season I've received more green dots from fans of various teams on here than Falkirk have gained points in the league.

Wouldn't use dots as a metric tbh. Rudolph and Virgin are much of a muchness and one has lots of greenies and the other has lots of angry dots.
I love it so much as a metric that I use it in everyday life, handing out metaphorical green or red dots for every human interaction I encounter.

To be quite honest, if we can get the same ending to the season as this one I hope you come calling again for our managers when under contract.

Meltdowns, relegation, £compensation and actual tears in the boardroom. What's not to like?  :lol::thumsup2

5 minutes ago, HopeStreetPieStall said:

Jonathan Johanssen. If that's what your board do when we steal a manager from you, pray it never happens again.

A manager who was then effortlessly removed from his post without compensation, while your rabble are stuck with the money-grabbing serpent who relegated you. No wonder your gormless chairwoman is in tears; you've been owned on every single level by The Famous. 

Gutted for you. 

adb25213-4784-48eb-b967-2fd1ce083ddb.thumb.jpg.49c4415efa5eef3ac33a159c42b8f1e4.jpg

A manager who was then effortlessly removed from his post without compensation, while your rabble are stuck with the money-grabbing serpent who relegated you. No wonder your gormless chairwoman is in tears; you've been owned on every single level by The Famous. 
 Gutted for you. 
adb25213-4784-48eb-b967-2fd1ce083ddb.thumb.jpg.49c4415efa5eef3ac33a159c42b8f1e4.jpg

The Famous Grouse?
The Famous Five?

1 hour ago, virginton said:

The Famous.

hahahhaha, famous for what? 

Lowest league attendances for a full time club?

Most tears shed at someone switching job?

Biggest virgin(s)?

Sounds about right.

Do you find you get assaulted more, or less, since you started this?
Definitely less since I started bringing my own security with me, which I'm sure you'd understand.

1 hour ago, HopeStreetPieStall said:

Jonathan Johanssen. If that's what your board do when we steal a manager from you, pray it never happens again.

JJ delivered us to 5th place in the league table. Ahead of Alloa, Queens, Pars, Partick and of course yourselves - I'm happy with that.  Now we move onto bigger things...

Gutted for you. 

Calling Morton “The Famous” is probably the most tinpot thing I’ve ever seen!

JJ delivered us to 5th place in the league table. Ahead of Alloa, Queens, Pars, Partick and of course yourselves - I'm happy with that.  Now we move onto bigger things...

Bigger things eh?
Given your clubs solitary major trophy win was nearly a century ago, and you’ve failed to reach the top flight since the 80s, I’m curious re what you see as bigger things you can realistically achieve?
Famous for failure I think....

7 hours ago, Back Post Misses said:

ML and CC are taking the brunt of the pressure but there are other skulking in the background, and have been for many years, just as culpable for this mess.

As far as the chat on KK is concerned IMO the last thing he should have done was go on the board. Stick to what he is good at and enjoys. Told him that too.

If true the statement that she wasnt allowed to put a statement out, then she is obviously just a puppet. I find it funny that the previous chairperson Henderson could reveal political drunk(I hope) ramblings as a statements and Lang cant reveal an end of season statement. 

Campbell seems to be the clown behind most of the shite that hits the fan, If thats because he has his hands tied then that says more about him being a different kind of fan than Lang, one that shit hits as he stands still,  both need cleared out and perhaps their brown tongues washed.

6 hours ago, Rocco said:
6 hours ago, TheScarf said:
I'm intrigued to know who the 2 or 3 'good' signing are who would be willing to play in the 3rd tier of Scottish football.

Will probably be Dixon and Edje. Some fans will think it's Tidser though

I was actually surprised to find out the Edge is French, I always thought he was Dutch, he has had quite a nomadic football career with his longest spell at a club being at Dundee Utd.

6 hours ago, falkirkzombie said:

Sandy Alexander actually stood up at the end of the AGM and was begging fans to get behind KJ and DW plan, if that not a clear indication that they want out f**k knows what is, 

Why is it taking so long? God only knows, maybe relegation has changed their minds or maybe they are just bumbling idiots.

Probably the clubs worth as a 3rd tier as they plan to get out, they have stated they will walk away with nothing but is that out the same PR as Lang crying 

1 hour ago, Colkitto said:

To be quite honest, if we can get the same ending to the season as this one I hope you come calling again for our managers when under contract.

Meltdowns, relegation, £compensation and actual tears in the boardroom. What's not to like?  :lol::thumsup2

We will be looking for a full time manager

I feel its only fitting to bookend this glorious failure of Falkirk's season with a recap before they leave us for threads with three responses a week in them.

Feel free to add your own that I've missed. 

•    Scrapped your academy to spend more money on the first team budget
•    Sacked Paul Hartley
•    Ayr Utd's Manager refused the opportunity to manage you
•    Tapped up Morton's unhappy manager illegally 
•    Knocked out of the Irn Bru Cup by Welsh Part timers
•    Brought your own security to Cappielow for the safety of your fans
•    THAT Ray McKinnon photo
•    Took  seven matches to gain your first points of the season
•    Won your second game of the season in November
•    Falkirk Board accuse fans of being racist towards their own player
•    Lose tribunal and have to pay SFA fine for tapping up Morton's  manager 
•    Got rid of most of your squad and spent big bringing in players to save your season
•    Signed Morton's best player on a pre contract
•    Celebrated a 38th minute equaliser against a team your fans don't care about  by invading the pitch (No pitch invasions the following week when you beat Ayr)
•    Celebrated an injury time winner against QOTS with another pitch invasion, only for QOTS to score an 96th minute equaliser because of it
•    In order to make up with the Morton board, you decide to pay them compensation for McKinnon despite insisting that we were not due it
•    Got within touching distance of safety then lost to Morton, Alloa and drew with QOTS when it really mattered
•    Complete a full season of matches against Jonatan Johansson without winning one of them
•    Beat the league champions on the final day in glorious dramatic fashion only for the result to be meaningless
•    Relegation to Scotland's third tier
•    Kicked a board members car as they left the stadium
•    Morton's best player's pre contract becomes null and void due to relegation
•    The crushing realisation you spent over £100k on a manager who ultimately took you down
•    Margaret Lang cries real actual tears at a meeting with fans

I feel its only fitting to bookend this glorious failure of Falkirk's season with a recap before they leave us for threads with three responses a week in them.

•    Sacked Paul Hartley

•    Got rid of most of your squad and spent big bringing in players to save your season

•    Celebrated a 38th minute equaliser against a team your fans don't care about  by invading the pitch (No pitch invasions the following week when you beat Ayr)

•    Celebrated an injury time winner against QOTS with another pitch invasion, only for QOTS to score an 96th minute equaliser because of it

•    In order to make up with the Morton board, you decide to pay them compensation for McKinnon despite insisting that we were not due it

•    Got within touching distance of safety then lost to Morton, Alloa and drew with QOTS when it really mattered

•    Complete a full season of matches against Jonatan Johansson without winning one of them

•    Beat the league champions on the final day in glorious dramatic fashion only for the result to be meaningless

•    Morton's best player's pre contract becomes null and void due to relegation

•    The crushing realisation you spent over £100k on a manager who ultimately took you down

That’s really helpful thanks.

Sending to ML and CC for comment......[emoji3]

Ps. Don’t hold your breath re any imminent response....

2 hours ago, HopeStreetPieStall said:

Doesn't change the point that you hired a haddy to replace a haddy and will likely continue to do so whilst Rae Jnr attempts to run the club down to the point where he can find a buyer.

You hired two haddies, paid £100k for the privilege including a tidy sum to ourselves and got relegated to the seaside leagues.  We'll in all likelihood be announcing Hopkin as manager next week after another top half finish.

You lose, again. 

IMG_0697.thumb.jpg.193ffcb88922d447c70aabe54f40c685.jpg

•    Sacked Paul Hartley
Hopefully this will make up Campbell's CV as he looks for his next job.

Anyway, what's it going to take to get Lang and Campbell gone do we think?

On their watch they have overseen possibly the most calamitous year in the club's history.

The club crest fiasco, the wretched racism claim (that tarred a large swathe of the fan base) and no subsequent apology. Everything about McKinnon's appointment. Going all in on the academy, a prized asset, on a hail Mary promotion shot. Actual outcome: relegation.

It's a catalogue of astonishing ineptitude. In any other walk of life they'd have been run out of town on a rail long ago.

The problem seems to be that they are naturally not being held to account by a board that appear to set no value in accountability. Therefore the lie low and hope it all goes away tactic.

Newsflash fuckos, it won't.

After 15 years I won't be renewing until these clowns are gone. There's only so much of my money I can watch being thrown away by someone else.

I'll give generously to the fan ownership scheme, not a penny more to these obtuse fuckwits

10 minutes ago, port-ton said:

•    Sacked Paul Hartley

backing up the biggest virgins statement nicely. 

state of that, take a day off sir