The Falkirk FC Thread

Still absolutely zero class, even with relegation humiliation.

Fuckity bye then.

Always amuses when trolls come onto a thread to dish it out but can’t deal with receiving it back.
Cheerio now.
Don’t let the door hit you on the arse..[emoji23][emoji23]

Always amuses when trolls come onto a thread to dish it out but can’t deal with receiving it back.
Cheerio now.
Don’t let the door hit you on the arse..[emoji23][emoji23]
Only possible door arse hitting happening to Ayr this season is up the way. Soz.

#bigtime
:lol:
What a weird fucking thing to brag about, then again this creep loves a car park set-to I’ve heard. 
Doon.Ye.Go

Why was all the venom directed at Campbell and Lang - They are the fall guys set up to take the flak by the MSG - our problem is the main shareholders won’t budge - Get the lot hounded ! Yes Houston was poor Hartley was shit the players were not good enough Lang is out of her depth etc etc but there’s one constant in all this shit the MSG and there half witted attempt to run a fitba club our size by committee.

1 minute ago, Stainrod said:

Why was all the venom directed at Campbell and Lang - They are the fall guys set up to take the flak by the MSG - our problem is the main shareholders won’t budge - Get the lot hounded ! Yes Houston was poor Hartley was shit the players were not good enough Lang is out of her depth etc etc but there’s one constant in all this shit the MSG and there half witted attempt to run a fitba club our size by committee.

As you seem to have directed this query towards me let me retort....

I couldn’t give a flying f**k pal. Doon.Ye.Go

Edited by Christophe

2 hours ago, eddiemunster said:

Mind that time we should have been relegated but the nick of your stadium kept us up?

That was only a season or two after they were relegated to the third tier but the death of Airdrieonians saved them.  They don't shout as much about that one right enough. 

10 minutes ago, Stainrod said:

I'm not the biggest fan of venomous abuse being directed at anyone. However, I do think that Lang (being a lawyer {I believe}), should take a fair bit of the blame for the McKinnon fiasco and the subsequent costs involved?

Poor wee Ray was devastated but at least the fans were fantastic. Another delusional interview from the snake. Never takes the blame just offers a smokescreen including the fantasy of "Premier League" football in two years.