The Falkirk FC Thread

I would only keep Dixon, McGhee and possibly McShane. The Edge May be ok for League 1.
Would love to keep Harry, Rudden and Lavery after today but can’t see it.
I would like to see us go straight back up but it’s going to be very tough especially if McKinnon is still in charge.
I also hope the club drastically lower their prices next season too.

Anything more than a tenner to sit in a souless empty stadium watching Falkirk vs Montrose or Stranraer would be an absolute minter.

26 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

Just to keep track:

Slagging an opponents disability.

Racially abusing your own players.

Criminal damage to director property.

You could make a case for Falkirk fans having the team they deserve.

Don’t you just love it when a Pumpherston Echo reader seeks a bit of track keeping. 

Pretty sad day all round really. Feel for the likes of Jean Sneddon. There'll be tears from a number of die hards once the anger settles. This is a dark dark day - we've rightly pointed and laughed at dross who've ended up in league one and now it's us. It's a total humiliation. Not even to make the playoffs. f**k me.

I still think we had a chance to avoid this in January. We didn't spend enough then and this is our reward. Will cost us 5x as much.

Oh and get so far to f**k Craig Campbell a Sherpa team couldn't find you with GPS.

Edited by Bairn Necessities

32 minutes ago, bud1876 said:
39 minutes ago, Bailey1874 said:
Rudden will not be back at Falkirk - without him you would have relegated some time ago. But He will now go back to his host club and if loaned out again, it will not be at Falkirk!j

No shit Sherlock.

I was just giving Falkirkfan6871 a bit of info Dr Watson, as he seemed to think Rudden was a player you could keep - anyway, enjoy next season bud. Been there before and there are some good away days.

Why the f**k are folk wanting Houston back? Have they forgotten how awful we were at the start of last season?

10 minutes ago, Bairn Necessities said:

I still think we had a chance to avoid this in January. We didn't spend enough then and this is our reward.

Wtf in jan ur mob was talkin promotion play offs after a huge jan spend at this level.   

Now gtf