Kris.

The Falkirk FC Thread

Sorry no. You are not understanding administration versus ye olde “provisional liquidation” days. The laws governing such events have moved on significantly. Witness Livingston’s £10 million plus admin 1, and their £2.3 million admin 2 with absolutely zero assets.
I could counter by listing multiple companies who have ceased trading through lack of liquidity. But I just can't be bothe.....

5 minutes ago, kiddy said:
11 minutes ago, Duncan Freemason said:
Sorry no. You are not understanding administration versus ye olde “provisional liquidation” days. The laws governing such events have moved on significantly. Witness Livingston’s £10 million plus admin 1, and their £2.3 million admin 2 with absolutely zero assets.

I could counter by listing multiple companies who have ceased trading through lack of liquidity. But I just can't be bothe.....

Counter me with a Scottish football club. In an admin event, Dave and Kenny could become very powerful players who with the support backing, could step in and own the whole thing.......aye, and for a lot less than 800k.

1 minute ago, Bairnardo said:

I think Alloa will get the point they need tbh.

I also dont think we can beat County

Yes, admittedly still not likely, but it looked totally done and dusted until Alloa lost a couple of quick ones.

11 minutes ago, purplemonkeydishwasher said:

IMG_3970.jpg

Get down bawbags

Quality ! we got what we deserved and and I fully expect it to be made official next week unless Ross County are in holiday mode and Alloa win, it has been a cluster f**k of a season, feel sorry for the fans who have dug deep to buy tickets every week and been served up with this shite, so suck it up lads, be sampling other pie huts next season.

It’s kind of an indictment on the quality of the league this season that this complete rabble are somehow still alive in the final week. Being the worst of this bunch takes some doing.

2 minutes ago, 18BAIRN76 said:

It’s kind of an indictment on the quality of the league this season that this complete rabble are somehow still alive in the final week. Being the worst of this bunch takes some doing.

Between them Hartley and McKinnon have built the 2 worst teams I’ve seen play for us. In one season ffs.