The Falkirk FC Thread

2 minutes ago, 18BAIRN76 said:

It’s kind of an indictment on the quality of the league this season that this complete rabble are somehow still alive in the final week. Being the worst of this bunch takes some doing.

Between them Hartley and McKinnon have built the 2 worst teams I’ve seen play for us. In one season ffs.

Just now, MetalWolf said:

The worst thing is the lack of care from some of the players.  Almost an acceptance of going down.   Fight for it, come off on your knees and you can at least walk off head held high

Totally agree. They should take a look at the effort Rudden puts in every week and learn from that.

That young lad gives 150% every game and it’s been a pleasure having him represent my club despite the season being terrible.

I hope he has a very successful career.

33 minutes ago, MetalWolf said:

The worst thing is the lack of care from some of the players.  Almost an acceptance of going down.   Fight for it, come off on your knees and you can at least walk off head held high

Not if they're on their knees, tbf. 

32 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Totally agree. They should take a look at the effort Rudden puts in every week and learn from that.

That young lad gives 150% every game and it’s been a pleasure having him represent my club despite the season being terrible.

I hope he has a very successful career.

Rudden's pish. Falling over, niggling and whining at anyone who will listen. Classic failed Rangers' youth player. It's all downhill from here, if you can imagine such a thing.

Rudden's pish. Falling over, niggling and whining at anyone who will listen. Classic failed Rangers' youth player. It's all downhill from here, if you can imagine such a thing.
Given that he hasnt played the full season with us, has missed games due to internationals and is only one behind Safranko despute playing for a fucking atrocious team up top on his own, id say you are talking absolute shite here.

In what football universe do you take off an injured right winger playing in the left and replace him with a right back, leaving the left footed creative player playing right wing?

Your two goals down so bring on a defender and ignore the two forwards on the bench. As soon as Kidd was called to go on, O'Hara have a shame of his head.

Out of interest, who picks the team in the reserves seeing as they are fourth in the league?

9 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
12 minutes ago, Pull My Strings said:

Given that he hasnt played the full season with us, has missed games due to internationals and is only one behind Safranko despute playing for a fucking atrocious team up top on his own, id say you are talking absolute shite here.

Whatever gets you through the night, buddy.

2 minutes ago, Believe The Hype said:

IMG_3153.jpg.401c9b025d73c6c206427302188b3c46.thumb.jpg.dca7222d4a1e8c9f51b0e27834ca1e53.jpg

I'm not sure that really works. Unless, I'm the cloud and you're the old man in which cause I'm sorry if I've caused you any upset. It's just a bit of fun.