The Falkirk FC Thread

RC effectively wrapping up the title and Utd can pretty much wrap up 2nd tomorrow. If Utd get their result, then our last two games are set up as best as we can really hope for.

Flip side is Ayr wont really be giving a f**k v Partick maybe.

RC effectively wrapping up the title and Utd can pretty much wrap up 2nd tomorrow. If Utd get their result, then our last two games are set up as best as we can really hope for.

Flip side is Ayr wont really be giving a f**k v Partick maybe.
Big difference between 3rd and 4th prize money so Ayr might go all out for that extra cash

Big difference between 3rd and 4th prize money so Ayr might go all out for that extra cash
They surely wont want to go into the playoffs on such bad form but equally how hard does a player go into a 50/50 when all thats at stake is money into the club?

I certainly hope RC and DAB players see it that way but its a double edged sword.

Anyway, DKD 94th minute winner at Tanndice, throw his shirt into the ref and straight into the shed to see the game out wi the lads.

They surely wont want to go into the playoffs on such bad form but equally how hard does a player go into a 50/50 when all thats at stake is money into the club?

I certainly hope RC and DAB players see it that way but its a double edged sword.

Anyway, DKD 94th minute winner at Tanndice, throw his shirt into the ref and straight into the shed to see the game out wi the lads.

Finishing 3rd over 4th also gives you home advantage in the 2nd leg.

10 hours ago, Disco Duck said:

Aaron Muirhead must have the lowest points total in the league - leaves us as we start picking up points, joins Ayr who immediately collapse

Hes played 22 league games, 4 wins, 4 draws, and 14 losses :lol:

let's be honest, morton have absolutely strolled this match, if the team we're supposed to leapfrog to stay in this league can do this to us on our home turf then nothing more needs to be said. We played like a team that were already relegated today, nothing in the tank for either creativity or passion, it's pathetic to watch. what a total embarrassment to go out this way after all that's happened between the two teams this season. Why should we give our time and money for this?.........once they sort it out at the top I'll be back, but not before then.

Two home wins in the season. The only club in the league to fail to beat both Morton and Partick.

McKinnon got a free ride shitfesting every game, and getting us to 8th. Once Alloa went on their wee run, and he somehow had to achieve something more, he has been pretty clueless tbh.

I am not sure there’s a decent manager in him, and if he’s there next season, and adopts the only thing he knows (don’t attack), there will be an absolute meltdown. For me, just about everyone other than KK is welcome to leave the building.

Guest Ecosse83
4 minutes ago, 18BAIRN76 said:

I know reasoned discussion might not be possible right now, but do we honestly think McKinnon will be with us next season?

Possibly but I bloody hope not. Shitebag of a manager that's scared to have a go at shite teams. 

What he inherited suited him down to the ground, could play terrible football and get away with it. Found out big time now! Get him to f**k!

3 minutes ago, Duncan Freemason said:

Two home wins in the season. The only club in the league to fail to beat both Morton and Partick.

McKinnon got a free ride shitfesting every game, and getting us to 8th. Once Alloa went on their wee run, and he somehow had to achieve something more, he has been pretty clueless tbh.

I am not sure there’s a decent manager in him, and if he’s there next season, and adopts the only thing he knows (don’t attack), there will be an absolute meltdown. For me, just about everyone other than KK is welcome to leave the building.

Aw.  Boohoo.  Doon!

1 minute ago, LargsTON said:

Aw.  Boohoo.  Doon!

No under 10s after 5pm mate.  Off you pop, there’s a good lad.

Edited by Duncan Freemason