The Falkirk FC Thread

“I had to keep my celebrations quite quiet this week because I know I’ve been punished recently for that. But when I looked up and saw the fans, all the fans there, their reactions, it blew my mind. I couldn’t even think. I didn’t really know what to do.”

DKD is some boi btw.

2 minutes ago, JinkyBairn said:

“I had to keep my celebrations quite quiet this week because I know I’ve been punished recently for that. But when I looked up and saw the fans, all the fans there, their reactions, it blew my mind. I couldn’t even think. I didn’t really know what to do.”

DKD is some boi btw.

WHEN we stay up, he should be one of our main summer targets, don't know his contract situation at RC but cant see him getting too much game time in the prem, plus he obviously loves playing in front of actual fans

14 minutes ago, JinkyBairn said:

DKD is some boi btw.

For future reference Davis, just stay cool until the final whistle, then meet me and Tommy Robbo up Manor Street.

31 minutes ago, Believe The Hype said:

Freemason stinking up the place I see. 

Got a great buzz for tomorrow, sunshine, big crowd, important game, let's keep that feeling going just now and address your favourite subject once we know what league we are in. 

Happy for you and your buzz. Enjoy your day out.

God we’re so fucking big time.

Although this is the case, anytime we seem to get a big crowd if we don’t start well we end up shitting it. Would love us to attack right from the get go tomorrow and get a quick goal, get the fans on side and thrash they c***s.

Although this is the case, anytime we seem to get a big crowd if we don’t start well we end up shitting it. Would love us to attack right from the get go tomorrow and get a quick goal, get the fans on side and thrash they c***s.
If I had one skelping on the tap to be used at any time, id deploy it tomorrow, accompanied by a full blown Keegan.

29 minutes ago, Believe The Hype said:

Thanks I hope I do. 

Will elliots beer garden be in full swing? 

It was on Christmas Eve, so I would guess a sunny day will make it even more so.

13 minutes ago, Senor Bairn said:

We’re due to dish one out let’s be honest. Even with how shite last season was we got to dish out a skelping to United.

We dare to dream. Would the team from that day beat the team we are likely to field tomorrow?

7C672858-33E7-46E5-B8E5-037458B931F7.jpeg

Afraid to say I can’t imagine that’s entirely the case - they’ve done a great job but it takes a hell of a long time to actually get the legals / financials into place. Having a full share dilution signed off in 3/4 months as suggested would be beyond most companies. If we get it by the start of next season then that is quick. 
still do think that more anger should be directed at the MSG, the BoD can’t do anything without their sign off. Think we should be looking hard at their part to play 

They are all in it together

4 hours ago, Senor Bairn said:

:lol: