The Falkirk FC Thread

We need to be going for wins tonight and Saturday.  ICT away I'm not too bothered about as a point up there is decent especially as they've been on form.  I don't think Queens played all that well Saturday and were under the cosh for a decent amount of the match.  If we can start brightly and get a goal I can see them struggling again.

1 hour ago, HopeStreetPieStall said:

It's not an overreaction to be worried. Partick can pick up wins against good teams, as can Alloa. Both teams will lose pl3nty too, but seem capable of attacking teams. Us? Set up not to lose and try and shithouse everyone. We win games when the opposition plays badly. We don't attack them. 

^^^ Proper generic gibberish this

2 hours ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

I’m worried, of course I am as I don’t want us to finish in bottom 2.

I think Partick will get out of it now as are winning games. I think it’s likely between the other 4 including us.

If we win tonight I’ll be a lot more confident, lose and I’ll be very worried.

Obviously being in a relegation battle is worrying but as I posted last night it is a five way dogfight and anyone saying the situation is without hope is overreacting big style even if we lose tonight.

Impossible to predict who will finish where in the bottom five.

3 hours ago, Shodwall cat said:

I don't think Queens played all that well Saturday and were under the cosh for a decent amount of the match.  If we can start brightly and get a goal I can see them struggling again.

Did you watch the match? Queens were the most attacking team first 10 mins and the team with the best chances, 2 nil up with 2 very well worked goals and should have scored another one at least. Looking forward to tonight's match predict a QoS win 3-0/3-1...

really frustrated and let down today with the lack of coverage on falkirk tv, the only means i have to watch the game . I took off work early to see this pivotal game only to find out that there wasn't any coverage due to staff work commitments. Another example of how poorly the club is run leaving fans in the dark when there could have/should have been a back up plan. Surely they could have found some willing fan to do the camera work/apparatus hook up for them.

11 minutes ago, squeekybairn said:

really frustrated and let down today with the lack of coverage on falkirk tv, the only means i have to watch the game . I took off work early to see this pivotal game only to find out that there wasn't any coverage due to staff work commitments. Another example of how poorly the club is run leaving fans in the dark when there could have/should have been a back up plan. Surely they could have found some willing fan to do the camera work/apparatus hook up for them.

They announced it on Sunday.

You're probably right. After the first half of the season I had mentally prepared myself for relegation. We've had it in our hands enough in the second half of the season in order to get ourselves out of it but if we continue to shit the bed we'll get what we deserve. 

Guest Ecosse83

I'm actually sick. 

Probably shouldn't post so soon after watching that but if we play cautiously on Saturday and hope to scrape a win then the manager can get right to f**k.

Right. Deep breath. 

4 from 6 this week would have been accepted by most I reckon.

That means of course, this game is the the biggest game since the last biggest game. If we dont win on Saturday we are finished. If we do, then we are alive. 

Fucking sick of massive games :(

I was accused of panicking at our position last night here.  I was called ridiculous.  Well,  welcome to my world tonight.  How do you all feel now?

Think a few on here should get a grip.
If that game tonight had finished 0-0 without the late drama , we’d have been a bit disappointed to not win but realistic that it wasn’t a bad point really.
Focus is on winning the home games against Alloa and Morton now, and grabbing a couple of points out of the other three fixtures....

14 minutes ago, Long Suffering Bairn said:

I was accused of panicking at our position last night here.  I was called ridiculous.  Well,  welcome to my world tonight.  How do you all feel now?

We aren't any worse off after a draw than we were before the game. 

If your first reaction after something disappointing happens is to come onto a forum and say "I told you so" then you need to reassess your priorities. 

7 minutes ago, roman_bairn said:

Think a few on here should get a grip.
If that game tonight had finished 0-0 without the late drama , we’d have been a bit disappointed to not win but realistic that it wasn’t a bad point really.
Focus is on winning the home games against Alloa and Morton now, and grabbing a couple of points out of the other three fixtures....

We are running out of games for the reaction to be "that's a good point" we have been saying that for weeks. We need wins or we will get overtaken by everyone else who is willing to give it a go. We are too defensive. 

21 minutes ago, Long Suffering Bairn said:

I feel like clawing my eyes out so I don’t need to read your posts.