The Falkirk FC Thread

Yep. Time for McKinnon and the players not to f**k it all up. Alloa’s two games in hand now frittered away with zero points gained. We are in full control of 8th. A couple of wins on the bounce could absolutely transform things for us. Now is the time to go and get them.

41 minutes ago, Duncan Freemason said:

Yep. Time for McKinnon and the players not to f**k it all up. Alloa’s two games in hand now frittered away with zero points gained. We are in full control of 8th. A couple of wins on the bounce could absolutely transform things for us. Now is the time to go and get them.

You'll no get that!!! 

8 hours ago, Duncan Freemason said:

Would take 4 points from the next 2 games if it was offered right now.

Preferably a draw with Inverness and a win again QOTS.

9 hours ago, SUPERSOUTH said:

You'll no get that!!! 

I would tend to agree, but if we were to survive in this league, I had thought we’d have been bottom until early April, and then only just clawing our way back to 9th in the last couple of games. To be in control of 8th place (courtesy of an unexpected sequence of favours) in late March seems mental given our pitiful first half of the season.

McKinnon has deservedly enjoyed a pressure free first few months. That pretty much remains the case from the support, but now that we are in a “safe” league placing, he will undoubtedly be feeling the pressure of keeping us there......for the first time, he is no longer working in a “nothing to lose” environment. That’s unexpectedly good.

25 minutes ago, Duncan Freemason said:

I would tend to agree, but if we were to survive in this league, I had thought we’d have been bottom until early April, and then only just clawing our way back to 9th in the last couple of games. To be in control of 8th place (courtesy of an unexpected sequence of favours) in late March seems mental given our pitiful first half of the season.

McKinnon has deservedly enjoyed a pressure free first few months. That pretty much remains the case from the support, but now that we are in a “safe” league placing, he will undoubtedly be feeling the pressure of keeping us there......for the first time, he is no longer working in a “nothing to lose” environment. That’s unexpectedly good.

Hardly a nothing to lose environment. His integrity has been well and truly trashed.

Hardly a nothing to lose environment. His integrity has been well and truly trashed.

I stupidly looked at this comment before I saw who posted it, it all made sense when I realised it was you who posted this.

The last several months of Branch Tons life have been utterly dominated by the fact that a complete stranger signed a contract of employment which had no notice period stipulated, then left said employment giving no notice (as per contract) to go to a higher paying job.

There a lot of saddos on here that get rightly slagged for various things, but just take a moment to think about how fucking pathetic Branch Ton is.

4 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

The last several months of Branch Tons life have been utterly dominated by the fact that a complete stranger signed a contract of employment which had no notice period stipulated, then left said employment giving no notice (as per contract) to go to a higher paying job.

There a lot of saddos on here that get rightly slagged for various things, but just take a moment to think about how fucking pathetic Branch Ton is.

Only took me 30 seconds rather than full minute. Is that ok? x

I am hesitant to offer up too much ridicule for fear of the guilt if and when we discover he has a mental health issue. It’s kind of the same place I am after watching McLeish’s last interview. Something clearly isn’t right.

6 hours ago, Branch Ton said:

image.png.d1b9f8dca4115a30478b9961992a8503.png

Branch is this your motor and do you have a great dane and go around trying to solve the mystery of why RM left cappielow for Falkirk