Kris.

The Falkirk FC Thread

That's why I pray the Tidser rumours prove to be true, their reaction to that defection would be almost too beautiful to contemplate. Hopefully the travelling support give him a good reception on Friday evening. That should be enough for some of them to spontaneously combust.

I wish we weren’t being so cautious and waiting until the last game vs Morton to announce it.

Just now, Bairney The Dinosaur said:

I wish we weren’t being so cautious and waiting until the last game vs Morton to announce it.

We keep it civil so Morton don't lose their shit.

When we went to Greenock just after Ray took a bigger job the local rag was going full gangsta on us.

Stay Classy 

14 hours ago, Reggie Perrin said:

The Celtic minded types are so utterly deluded / brainwashed that they behave like a religious sect or cult rather than supporters of a football club that no one outside of Scotland and Ireland gives a f**k about.

The funniest thing was when Rogers came up here and said he was stopped in Clyde tunnel by a boy in a rangers top and said to Rogers he was a great thing for Scottish football and all the media/BHOYs believed it for 2 1/2 years and only seen through it when he dumped them.

The funniest thing was when Rogers came up here and said he was stopped in Clyde tunnel by a boy in a rangers top and said to Rogers he was a great thing for Scottish football and all the media/BHOYs believed it for 2 1/2 years and only seen through it when he dumped them.

Seen they’re all raging about Rodgers pretending Danny McGrain begged him for a job at Celtic :lol:

The last few days have been fantastic.

4 hours ago, Jim Jenkins said:

Huge game on Friday I actually think a 2 0 win for us Ridden and Paton scoring 

If Ridden scores I'll eat my slippers.

16 hours ago, Duncan Freemason said:

The Rogers thing was more akin to Jeffries departure. He had (stupidly) declared himself to be a “Celtic man”. The manner of his departure left Celtic trying to scramble around trying to manage the narrative when Rogers had in fact, shot the craw the day before, and had made it clear he was going as soon as the Leceister offer was known to him.

In reality, it’s probably his last chance of riding the EPL gravy train, and if Leceister’s offer was “it’s now or never”, then I am sure he was happy to be portrayed as the generic football manager hypocrite he probably has always been. Such is life.

There will doubtless be much rejoicing when he is inevitably sacked by Leceister, but I am sure he will pocket enough cash to ease the pain. Thereafter, a wee bit of punditry and a lot of golf will be the order of the day.

Or else he'll go from pay-off to pay-off  ala Big Sam.

Anyone listen to the walking down Hope Street podcast interview with Big Craw Baptie,  well done to the guys that done it brought a few laughs and memories of when i first started going to Falkirk games

The Rogers thing was more akin to Jeffries departure. He had (stupidly) declared himself to be a “Celtic man”. The manner of his departure left Celtic trying to scramble around trying to manage the narrative when Rogers had in fact, shot the craw the day before, and had made it clear he was going as soon as the Leceister offer was known to him.
In reality, it’s probably his last chance of riding the EPL gravy train, and if Leceister’s offer was “it’s now or never”, then I am sure he was happy to be portrayed as the generic football manager hypocrite he probably has always been. Such is life.
There will doubtless be much rejoicing when he is inevitably sacked by Leceister, but I am sure he will pocket enough cash to ease the pain. Thereafter, a wee bit of punditry and a lot of golf will be the order of the day.
Reports today that Leicester were happy to wait till the summer but Rodgers pushed through the immediate departure.

1 hour ago, AL-FFC said:

Anyone listen to the walking down Hope Street podcast interview with Big Craw Baptie,  well done to the guys that done it brought a few laughs and memories of when i first started going to Falkirk games

Yeah it was quite good although would have liked to hear a bit more about his time with us over the other clubs he had signed with. Good first attempt though and hopefully a few more guys from that era to be interviewed. 

53 minutes ago, Stuperman01 said:

Yeah it was quite good although would have liked to hear a bit more about his time with us over the other clubs he had signed with. Good first attempt though and hopefully a few more guys from that era to be interviewed. 

Had to laugh at when he was talking about his time at Baillieston and he was sold to Falkirk, the other one that gave me a laugh was him talking about his red card in fact a few stories were quite funny the one with Lamont asking the players what is wrong and Burgess saying the managers shite because the 2 of them didnt get along.

3 hours ago, AL-FFC said:

Had to laugh at when he was talking about his time at Baillieston and he was sold to Falkirk, the other one that gave me a laugh was him talking about his red card in fact a few stories were quite funny the one with Lamont asking the players what is wrong and Burgess saying the managers shite because the 2 of them didnt get along.

Really enjoyed that, i had no idea he was part time I thought the club went full time when we got promoted to premier league. The Lamont story was brilliant, manager sees player, likes player, signs player, no need for agents. Would love to hear Stainrod and maybe someone from the 57 cup final team.

Really enjoyed that, i had no idea he was part time I thought the club went full time when we got promoted to premier league. The Lamont story was brilliant, manager sees player, likes player, signs player, no need for agents. Would love to hear Stainrod and maybe someone from the 57 cup final team.

57 team? They better be quick only 2/3 left alive

42 minutes ago, Back Post Misses said:

57 team? They better be quick only 2/3 left alive

Only two I think, Murray and Moran.

Anyone on here got any matchworn shirts they'd consider parting with? I collect Falkirk shirts and trying to get one of each shirt. Particularly looking for any TFG home shirts, cup final or semi final shirts, yellow matchwinner or testimonial shirts or anything older than about 93....cheers