The Falkirk FC Thread

I was fortunate to get a sneak preview of the pitch yesterday. It is totally different to any plastic pitch I have been on before. The club seem to have done a fantastic job with this project. Everyone who can should get down a week on Monday a see it for themselves.

I was fortunate to get a sneak preview of the pitch yesterday. It is totally different to any plastic pitch I have been on before. The club seem to have done a fantastic job with this project. Everyone who can should get down a week on Monday a see it for themselves.

Totally agree, doesn't even look synthetic from close up.

According to the FH they have recently installed the same pitch at the training grounds of Arsenal & Ajax and the Beckham Football Academy beside the O2 in London.

I know Higgins has signed with stenny but does anyone know who Weatherston signed with? Or if he's still looking for a club

I'm sure he said on his blog that he was on trial with Stirling Albion but there is a possibility of moving to Norway to play full time rather than part time in Scotland.

According to the FH they have recently installed the same pitch at the training grounds of Arsenal & Ajax and the Beckham Football Academy beside the O2 in London.

As impressive as that sounds I remember boasting on here that the only other teams to install the same USH system as us were Man Utd, Middlesbrough and Chelsea :ph34r:

Nae surprises at the sneak preview.

#hangeron

The Navy Blue will Beat You

No surprises that you got a sneak preview.

#hangeron

No surprise at you getting a "sneak peek".

#hangeron