The Falkirk FC Thread

Stolen from the Falkirk FC photographer's twitter page. This picture was taken in October 2009, all the players in the picture played on Saturday against Clyde. Brilliant stuff.

BQcJSFyCcAA3YUO.jpg

Who are the 2 on the right? That's Grant on the ball and Kingsley in the background on the left but can't make out the other 2.

Edited by RobBairn1876

Gary Holt looking to add another two new players with a few of the younger players being shipped out on-loan according to the Falkirk Herald.

Would be good. I think he'll put Sibbald and Grant out on loan - the former seems out of favour compared to under Pressley, and the latter would benefit from toughening up (I also think he's too slow to cut it at this level).

Would suggest bring in a CB and an experienced midfielder.

Would be good. I think he'll put Sibbald and Grant out on loan - the former seems out of favour compared to under Pressley, and the latter would benefit from toughening up (I also think he's too slow to cut it at this level).

I dont think so. Putting them both out on loan would be stupid. They're both marvellous players. Sibbs looks to have toughened up quite a bit already imo. Grants set piece delivery is better than anyone else in the squad and they both know how to beat people. I think sibbs is gonna be a top performer this season along with Alston and Kingsley. The squads tight enough without putting lads who should be fighting for a place in the first team out on loan.

I do agree however we need a new centre back. Maybe 2 centre backs actually. And vaulks and olu as defensive mids

I dont think so. Putting them both out on loan would be stupid. They're both marvellous players. Sibbs looks to have toughened up quite a bit already imo. Grants set piece delivery is better than anyone else in the squad and they both know how to beat people. I think sibbs is gonna be a top performer this season along with Alston and Kingsley. The squads tight enough without putting lads who should be fighting for a place in the first team out on loan.

I do agree however we need a new centre back. Maybe 2 centre backs actually. And vaulks and olu as defensive mids

Totally agree, no chance Sibbald or Grant will be away anywhere.

More likely someone like Faulds or Biabi could go on loan.

The additions I'd agree with.

As for the loan suggestions... whit?! I think you're way off, and expect both to feature fairly frequently this season. I think it'll be ones with no 1st team experience yet that go out.